Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"This bed is soooooo comfortable!" Yumi giggled happily, after she jumped onto a large bed and lay flat on her back with her arms spread wide. The group had arrived at the hotel after two hours of walking around aimlessly, Yumi and Shinju yelling at each other the entire time. The room was bigger than they had expected, was on the top floor of the hotel and was painted blue. Along one wall were three large beds covered in pale pink sheets, and on the far wall was large glass sliding doors that lead out onto a balcony that looked out on the city.

"And you say I'm childish." Shinju said, irritated, as she placed her bag on one of the beds and headed towards the bathroom door, which was on the wall across from the beds. Yumi glared at her and was about to shout at her but was cut off when Shinju yelled.

"Yay! There's a big bathtub." she giggled childishly before running towards the large tub, jumping in and sliding down the side.

"You are childish." Yumi mumbled sitting up on the bed, only to be hit by another stick and knocked back down onto the bed.

"Where did that come from!?" Hikaru asked after sitting on the edge of the bed that was closest to the sliding door.

"I don't know. Shinju's playing in the empty bathtub in the other room." Taki responded looking around curiously for the source of where the stick came from, before shaking her head forgetting about it completely.

"S-so who's sleeping in which bed?" Kukika asked from the doorway, beside her was a large pile of suitcases that had arrived just after they did.

"Shinju and Yumi can share the middle bed and..." Chinami started only to be cut off by Yumi and Shinju yelling in unison.

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I SLEEPING WITH HER!"

"...Ok then. How about Hikaru and Shinju get the far bed, Yumi and Kukika get the middle one and Sorano, Taki and I get the end one." Chinami suggested.

"Yay, I get to sleep with you, little bro." Shinju yelled as she raced out of the bathroom, tackled Hikaru into the bed and giggled crazily. Everyone, except Yumi, laughed slightly at the short mage before they all spent the next hour putting away their clothes.

Once they had finished packing all of them decided to take showers, take a walk around town and look around before Master and the rest of the guild showed up

"Chinami are you sure you don't want to come?" Yumi asked as she put on a brown jacket over her tight, thin strapped dark yellow dress. She had her vine wrapped around her waist several times.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm kind of tired but bring me back some food, OK." Chinami responded with her face muffled by a pillow. She was laid out on her stomach with her face stuffed in a large white pillow; she was wearing nothing but a black bra and long baggy red pants.

"K." Yumi said as she left the room.

"Bye China-chan!" Shinju exclaimed, she had changed into a red corset, tight black jeans, a small black and red cape and tall black boots. She also had on black cross earrings and black ribbons wrapped around her neck. Beside her stood a silent Kukika who was in short dark blue dress and short brown boots, she also had on her black bag. Kukika waved at Chinami and mumbled bye before leaving the room alongside Shinju.

"I'll look after Sorano and Taki so you can get some sleep." Hikaru said with Taki and Sorano beside him. Sorano was dressed in a yellow dress, a red wig and large black glasses. Taki was asked by Sorano to wear something nicer, than what she usually wore, and Taki could never say no to Sorano, so she was wearing a black dress with a white belt. Hikaru had on his glasses, tight black jeans and a tight black t-shirt with a blue vest overtop, and on his feet were black combat boots.