Chapter 12

I am so sorry that this took so long!

My great uncle had major surgery, I've been swamped with projects and my hamster died, so I haven't had much time to write.I hope to have the next chapter finished soon but it depends on how well I can write other characters fight scenes.

Chapter 12

Hundreds of various colored balloons floated out of the large opened battle arena that was The Domus Flau. The Domus Flau's seats were filled with cheering spectators, creating a large sea of mixed colors.

In one of the viewing areas sat several members of Phoenix Talon; who all looked bored waiting for the games to begin. Haruhi was sitting on one of the benches reading a large book, while Jun had his head in her lap. Tora was curled up on the bench while she leaned into Koi's side, who was leaning on Ken's large arm. Raiden was leaning against the wall, keeping an eye on Madoka, who was sitting on the end of the bench talking to a jumpy Akira. Suzumu was holding Sumiko's arm, who was next to Asuki and Ren. Sain was sitting next to Yoshima, and had his hand on her pregnant belly, while they talked to Safire, who was on the other side of Yoshima. Haine and Emiko were leaning against the half stone wall, which acted as a railing, and looked out at the arena.

"Alright it's that time of year! The annual magic festival... The Grand Magic Games! In just a moment the curtain will rise on The Grand Magic Games. I'm your emcee, Chapati Rola, and next to me is former Council member, Yajima-san, who will provide commentary. And I'd like to introduce our guest for the day, the beautiful and ravishing member of the Sun Village, Flare Corona." Chapati announced through his silver microphone sitting on a desk in front of him, beside him was Yajima and beside Yajima was Flare.

"Thank you Chapati. It's nice to be back here under better terms." Flare said through her own silver microphone. She looked the exact same as she did in The Grand Magic Games last year.

"Flare is here to also provide commentary and to root for Fairy Tail, who saved her home The Sun Village about a year ago." Chapati added. "Now the players are about to take the field! Starting with the eighth-ranked team! Who are here to keep their title as the #1 guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail!"

"Finally it's beginning." Haruhi said as she slammed the large book that she was reading closed, and stood up along with everyone else.

"Koi and I can't see." Tora whined before she let out a squeak as Ken lifted her and Koi up to sit on the half wall. "Thank you, Ken." Tora smiled before grabbing onto Koi's arm, while Ken grunted in response.

As Fairy Tail's team emerged from the dark tunnel, into the large arena, the audience went berserk, yelling and screaming in excitement. Fairy Tail's team consisted of Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster and Wendy Marvell. Each member of the Fairy Tail team was dressed the exact same way that they were in the beginning of the last Grand Magic Games.

"Will Fairy Tail be able to win once again and keep their spot as the #1 guild in Fiore?" Chapati announced. Meanwhile out on the field Fairy Tail was staring surprised at Fairy Tail's First Master Mavis. Mavis was once again sitting in front of the other members of Fairy Tail, who were watching from one of the viewing areas.

"What is First Master Mavis doing here again?!" Gray yelled shocked.

"I wanted to show my support for Fairy Tail! Don't worry only those wearing Fairy Tail's guild symbol can see me, just like last time." Mavis giggled as she swung her feet back and forth. "Hooray, Hooray! Fairy Tail." Everyone in Fairy Tail looked at Mavis in shock and aw once again, while on the field Natsu started to laugh loudly and Lucy and Wendy sweatdropped.