Chapter 20

Alright I know I'll seem like a giant troll after this but I wanted to do something for my 20th chapter and I have been having real trouble writing the fight scene between Chinami and he/she who shall not be named. I thought I'd do a little something on the other members of Phoenix Talon while also hinting at another Special I hope to write. 

IMPORTANT!

For those of you who would like character descritptions. I have posted a chapter listing all of them, even Serpents Fang members, at

https://www.wattpad.com/story/99353696-pheonix-talon-companion-to-the-blind-dragon-slayer

The first Chapter is the list of all character descriptions. 

 I have started and will soon publish a chapter diving into the past of Safire and Noir. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20 

"I want that one, and that one! Oooooh, and that one!!" Madoka squealed pointing left and right, her head snapping in every direction taking in all the stalls. She giggled and hummed in happiness as she clutched a few boxes of merchandise, each brandishing the Fairy Tail guild symbol. "This is the best day!" She shrieked spinning around to face Raiden. All Madoka heard was mumbles from Raiden. Piled in his arms, extending well over the top of his head, were boxes of merchandise with other guild marks on them.

"What?" Madoka asked, standing on the tips of her toes to try and see over the mountain of boxes.

"I said...!" Raiden yelled and a second later the boxes dropped from his arms and into a large pile on the floor. "Is all of this really necessary?" he continued in a huff, straightening out his shirt.

"Of course it's necessary it..." Madoka cut off with a gasp. Raiden blinked in surprise as Madoka dropped her boxes and pushed past him slowly. She slowly walked over to another stall. The employee there was talking happily with a customer but Madoka paid them no attention. She walked in between their conversation and up to the counter. Raiden came up behind her to looked over her head. "Look." Madoka mumbled staring at a necklace hanging on a stand with others. She went to touch the symbol that lay hung from a necklace but stopped to quickly try and rub the dirt from her fingers. Smiling her fingers lightly touched the symbol.

"It looks nice." Raiden said, reaching out to touch it too.

"Nice. It's awesome." She smiled, her eyes shinning. "Our guild is up here with all the other. They're like legends ad we're just..."

Raiden turned his head to search her face that glowed in awe. It made sense to him. Madoka was obsessed with guilds like Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, and others. She looked up to the members since she was a kid. Madoka didn't have any magic, she was at the guild because Raiden refused to join without her. In the beginning few members of the guild accepted Madoka, not wanting to get to know her. Many of the guild had been out casted or betrayed by people who didn't have magic, so most were weary of Madoka and being children, they didn't know any better. But over time everyone came to love her. She had always looked up to wizards but could never learn how to use magic so being in a guild was the best thing in the world to her, next to being a treasure hunter. To see the guild next to the other ones she admired, no matter how small of a representation, must be amazing to her.

Madoka whimpered and Raiden jumped in surprise, he had never heard her make that noise. Both watched as the employee took the necklace off of the stand and walked away. He placed it in a case and handed it over to the woman standing on the other side of the counter. Madoka pouted and looked down in sadness.