2

Seorin's POV

Sunlight shining through my lace Curtains , Shining right at my face. I'm not like those other girls in fairytales that woke up looking pretty , because I woke up looking gorgeous.

I went to wash up and changed into my new school uniform. I'm officially a new student in Nami's school.

I have mixed feelings , I'm excited about meeting new people but i'm nervous about meeting new people too.

I tied my hair into a pony tail because ponies are gorgeous creatures. I went down to the Kitchen to see Jin in a Pink Apron , cooking by the stove.

" Grab your breakfast and head to school. " I chuckled , " Yes Mommy Jin ! " He rolled his eyes ,
" So funny , Ha Ha Ha. " I chuckled and sat down.

As usual , a huge feast of food in front of my face , with variety of colours.

After I ate , I carried my Pink bag pack and wore my shoes , and then I went to Nami's house to head to school together since i'm new.

We got on the bus and sat at the back of the bus since it's both , Nami and I's favourite spot in the bus.

" Nervous ? " I nod , " Excited ? " I nod , She chuckled , " Your so weird. " I glared at her , " This is the first time I've ever seen you getting so nervous. "

I looked out of the window to calm myself down. The bus went past the Cafe and flashbacks of the rude jerk flashed in my mind.

Let's not think about that jerk for now.

After about an hour , We got off the bus and walked in a unknown school. Well to me at least. I walked through the hallways and saw many different types of students.

From Jocks to Geeks , I looked around and realised one thing the school is popular for is their Soccer team. Everything around the school is about soccer.

I heard screams coming from girls in front of me , I rolled my eyes and tried looking at what they saw , and I saw the most horrific sight I've ever seen in my whole life.

That rude white plain shirt jerk.

What is he doing here ? Don't tell me his a student in this school. I cursed myself so bad , why must I transfer into this school and why him out of 7 billion people ?

" Who is that ? " I pointed at that rude white plain shirt jerk , " That's Jeon Jungkook , His our school's most popular student. His known to be the best soccer player in the soccer team and his smart too. "

" Nami-ah , Today is the worst day ever and my days in this school will always see as bad as today or maybe even worse. " She looked at me in confusion.

" Don't tell me the rude jerk is Jungkook ? " I nod while pouting , she laughed. Luck is on my side , Jungkook spotted me , how lucky.

" Hey you ! " He screamed and I tried squeezing past students so I would be hidden but I bumped into someone and guess who it is ?

It's Rude Jerk.

" Since when are you a student here ? " He glared at me , " New student ? " I pushed him away and walked past him. He grabbed my wrist.

" Hold up , Not so fast. I told you that you will regret didn't I ? " I glared at him and he smirked , " Just so you know , Your Hell day starts today and ends , " He looked at his watch , " Maybe it doesn't end. "

He smirked and walked away , leaving me dumbfounded.

I ran to him and grabbed him by his hand , " I should warn you beforehand , I'm different from other girls that would fall for you and listen to you like a dog. So don't test my patient puppy. "

I smirked and walked away.

Guess who is speechless now ?

Jungkook's POV

I stared at the back view of coffee girl , I can't believe she actually talkback to me. I mean I'm The Jeon Jungkook , everyone in school has a crush on me for at least a month.

That's my mission , to make coffee girl falls in love with me.

I smirked , There's a whole lot things waiting for you coffee girl. In a few days time , you would be begging on your knees , asking me to be your boyfriend.

My phone has a notification , I opened it to see my current girlfriend asking me out on a date with her after school.

After replying to her message , I went to class and luck is on my side , Coffee girl is in my class. What's even better is the fact that the only seat left is beside yours truly.

I smirked as I sat beside her , I know that she's pissed off but billions of girls are fighting hard to be in her position now so she's lucky.

She introduced herself in front of the class and I realised her name is Kim Seorin. Her name is too pretty for her , if i'm a puppy , she's a duck.

Yeah , Coffee duck.

Seorin's POV

" Seorin , Seorin , Seorin , Seo- " I glared at the jerk sitting beside me. " What. " He smiled , " Can you spare me some of your time ? "

" No. " I'm starting to pay attention to the lesson when he stared poking my arm , " What. " He smiled , " What is your name ? " I ignored him.

" Seorin , Seorin , Seorin , Seorin , Seo- " I couldn't help it and I slammed my hand on the table. Student all turned around to look at me , including the teacher.

" Seorin is a bad student. " He smirked , " At least I'm a student while your a bad puppy. " I smiled at him and he glared at me.

During the whole lesson time , Jungkook kept bugging me. I didn't learn anything today because of that jerk , I might just fail this whole term because of him.

Class ended and I stared at him.

" Can you get a life ? " He smirked , " Nope. I already told you that i'm getting revenge. " I rolled my eyes , " Get a life dude. " He chuckled , " Sure , after you leave this school. "

" Never in your wildest dreams. " I smiled , " Well then , I shall continue bugging you since , " He took out his timetable and showed me , " All my classes are same as you. "

My eyes widened , There's literally no class that is different from him. I sighed in frustration , " You know what dude , Can I just repay you back for the god damm white plain shirt that cost more than my life ? "

He smirked and shook his head , " That's what I offered yesterday but that offer is long gone. The only choice you have now is experiencing Hell day for your whole High school life in this school. "

All the best , Kim Seorin.

14th April 2017