10

Jungkook's POV

It has been almost 3 weeks and Seorin is still not in school. I tried messaging her , calling her but her phone is switched off.

I was actually really worried for Seorin , I don't know why. I felt uneasy.

I'm currently in the classroom , dreading coming to school.

I felt someone sitting beside me , I turned my head and saw Seorin. I was speechless , is that really Seorin or am i hallucinating ? I wiped my eyes a couple of times.

" Ya , White Tee Jerk why are you acting so weird ? " A smile spread across my face , and I hugged her without actually knowing.

" Ducky ! " She laughed so hard , " Puppy why are you so weird ? " I released the hug and smiled at her. " Why haven't you been coming to school ? " She sighed , " Family problems. " But i felt like she's lying.

I found myself kept looking at her. Her long brown , silky hair , her tall , high nose and her small , cherry mouth.

Shut it , Jungkook.

Seorin's POV

Is it just me or is Jungkook acting so weird ?

He literally hug me , not that i'm complaining but it's just weird. I do miss him and his annoyingness when i'm in the hospital but that's just plain weird.

I didn't plan to tell him about his girlfriend since it might cause conflict between his girlfriend and him and i'm the cause to it.

Oh wait , they broke up.

But still , I didn't want to cause conflict.

The only problem I have now is that my wound is still a little bloody so I have to change it when it's getting too wet.

I can't tell Nami as well since she would most probably tell Jungkook. Which will then lead back to his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend again.

" May I go to the washroom ? " The teacher nod and I went to the washroom to change my bandage. The moment the wound separates with the bandage , it feel so weird but it kind of stings.

I applied a little medication on my wound which low key hurts , I then wrapped bandage around my waist and tied it at the back.

I went out of the washroom and went back to class.

" Why is there blood on your shirt ? " My eyes widened , I looked at the part where Jungkook is pointing at , there's indeed a spot where there is blood.

" T-That is , " Think fast. Think fast. " Girls. "

Jungkook flushed and nodded. Why is there blood on my uniform ? and how ? Like it's at the back and my wound is at the front.

After lesson ended , I didn't feel like eating so I went to the rooftop. I sat down , leaning against the wall. Staring at the scenery of Seoul , since my school is located in Seoul.

" Hey , " I turned and saw Jungkook looking at me ,
" I just want to say , please be careful of this one girl named Shinhee. " I shot him a confusion face , he sighed and explained everything.

So the girl that stabbed me is Shinhee ?

" She would literally do anything to get you out of my life and I definitely don't want you out of my life. " I stared at him with the ' what's-wrong- with-you ' face.

He laughed awkwardly , " Because your my Frienemy. " I patted his shoulder , " It's okay , everyone makes mistake. You just can't help but miss my beautiful face if i'm gone. "

He rolled his eyes , " Confident much ? " I smirked ,
" What can I say ? When you have a face like mine , it's hard not to admire it. " He scoffed , " Mine is definitely much better than yours. "

" Lying is bad , my friend. " He glared at me , " I'm not lying , do I look like i'm lying ? " I nod and he burst into laughter.

What's wrong with Jungkook today ?

" Can I smack you ? " He gulped , " Why ? " I point at his head , " Your head seemed to be out of control today. "

" I'm perfectly fine. " I chuckled , " As If I would believe. " He rolled his eyes , " Anyways , Just know that if this girl appears anywhere near you , try not to stay in an uncrowded place. "

He showed me the girl's face , " She's pretty , but not as pretty as me. " He scoffed , " Its true , my face is the best. " He laughed , " Yeah , sure. "

I sense that sarcasm.

There's no way i'm going to say that I already met her and she already stabbed me in my stomach.

" Earth to Seorin ? " Jungkook waved his hand in front of my face , " I'm a goddess. " He laughed , " If Your goddess then i'm a deity. " I rolled my eyes.

" So about music , " I looked at him , " Did you finish the assignment ? " He shook his head , " How can I finish it without my partner ? "

" When is the music assignment overdue ? " He sighed , " Its already overdue but the teacher gave us extra time because of you. " I nod , " So when are we going to showcase our performance ? "

" Today ? " I nod , " Let's score an A for Music together ! " We bro fist and chuckled.

" Did your parents agree to your music career yet ? " He shook his head , " What about yours ? " I shook my head. " My parents are rarely home so I didn't even have the time to talk to them. "

" My brother is always home though , but he doesn't want me to pursue music too since he knows the dark world of music. " He nods , " It's understandable though. " I nod.

" Let's hope both our families would agree in letting us pursue music ! " both of us nod.

" I find it funny how both of us met because you spilled your coffee on my precious shirt. " I rolled my eyes , " And you literally make such a big fuss over something so minor. "

He smirked , " My shirt indeed cost more than your life. " I rolled my eyes and lift up my hand , " Talk to my hand. "

" So ew your hand is as ew as your life. " I glared at him , " No matter how ew my life is , it's still better than your life for sure. " He chuckled , " Sure , sure. "

Sarcasm again.

" Hey , Do you want to hang out after school today ? Just us two. "

16th April 2017