5

Seorin's POV

I Went home and laid on my bed. I stared at my family photo and smiled. Even though I have parents , I felt as If I didn't have one. They were so busy everyday , till the point that they didn't even call home or even come home.

I stared at my parent's faces , Jin looks more like my mom while I looks more like my dad.

" Oppa ," He smiled , I suddenly have the urge to thank him for everything that he did for me. I hugged him , I don't express my feelings usually since i'm a sculpture.

" Thank you for everything. You took over the role of mom and dad and helped me get through so many obstacles. " He smiled and hugged me , " Your still not as pretty as me though , don't be sad. "

I smacked him and we both chuckled.

" Your making me cringe. " Jin said as he laughed , Hs suddenly thought of something. " Did you heard of the Italian chef that died from a terminal illness ?" I shook my head.

" He Pastaway. " I burst into laughter , " Your so lame ! " He smiled , " You still love me though. " He winked and I cringe.

" I know that you suffered a lot as my sister since I didn't give you enough love but through seeing my face everyday it would heal it all. " I rolled my eyes ,
" It supposed to be a heartwarming thing , you turned it into something totally far from it. "

" I love you sister. " He hugged me , " Hope as you grow , you would slowly get my genes. " I glared at him , " I have better genes than you. " He laughed ,
" Continue saying it to make yourself feel better. "

I went to my room and turned on my laptop.

I was looking through my laptop when I suddenly got a message from this random person. It was a threat ?

' You better get away from Jungkook otherwise both you and him would be in big trouble. "

I rolled my eyes , one of his fan girl ? I ignored the message and watched videos on youtube. I was getting so hyped when that same anonymous person messaged me again and ruined all the fun.

' You chose to ignore my message haven't you ? '

I rolled my eyes and replied , ' Yes '.

The person replied , ' Well , Rest In peace , Kim Seorin. '

I looked at it weirdly , how did he or she know my name ? Is that person perhaps my stalker ? I stared at it , and decide to call the person.

That anonymous person kept hanging up , is he or she perhaps scared ?

I took Mr Bunny and hugged it , " That anonymous person is jealous of my beauty isn't it ? " I chuckled , " Mr Bunny , Your so cute. "

I got up and went to the mirror and stared at myself. How can someone like me be alive ? I went nearer to the mirror , Still pretty.

I walked to My closet and changed into the most comfortable clothes ever and walked to the nearest grocery store to get some stuff since i'm hungry.

Nami didn't want to give me food so here I am , walking to the grocery store alone.

I went to the candy section and got some chocolates and went to the fruit section and got some strawberries and grapes. Got to keep fit.

I paid for it and walked out.

I saw Jungkook using his phone outside the grocery store , " Yo ugly. " He looked up and I laughed , " You admitted it. " He glared at me but it slowly turned into a smirk.

" Did you stalk me ? " I laughed , " Why should I stalk a puppy ? " He rolled his eyes , " Im not a puppy. " I laughed , " Yeah yeah. "

" What are you doing here ? Waiting for me ? " He laughed , " Why would I wait for you ? I'm wasting my time on a duck. "

" Excuse me ? Me ? Duck ? " He nods , " Have you looked into a mirror ? You look like a duck. Bet your too poor to even afford a mirror. "

" As if. My house is full of mirrors so that I can admire my beauty. " He snorted , " Do you even have beauty ? " I smacked him.

" I'm leaving. " He rolled his eyes , " Yes please , I've been praying for you to quickly leave so that I wouldn't puke any time soon. " I rolled my eyes and left.

Jungkook's POV

I Waited for my mom to leave the grocery store since she's taking such a long time. Why do I have to follow her here anyway ?

" Jungkook-ah , " I walked to her and helped carry some of her groceries to the car. " Why did you break up with Shinhee ? "

" She's not my type. " My mom nodded , " But she's one of the most famous businessman's daughter. If you married her , you would become famous too. " I rolled my eyes.

" Mom , How many times have I told you that I didn't want to do business ? I want to do music. " My mom glared at me , " And how many times have I told you Music can't make money ? "

" I don't care about making money or not , I want to be happy and do what makes me happy ! " She frowned at me , " Jeon Jungkook ! If your going to have this kind of attitude , Let's cut all ties and we are no longer mother and son ! "

I rolled my eyes. I just want to do what truly makes me happy , why can't she understand me ?!

All my parents care about is making money , money can't give you happiness. Why do they care so much about money ? It's true that in this era , you can't survive with money but that's why many people die with regrets.

It's because they didn't do what they want when they have the chance because they only focuses on making money.

Once we reached home , I took all the groceries and walked to the kitchen and passed it to my maids and stomped up to my room and slammed the door loudly to express my anger.

I took my guitar and started playing a tune that calms me down.

I sighed , " I don't want to do business , I want to pursue music and make my own music to make others' happy. "

I lied on my bed with my arm on my forehead , I looked up at the ceiling. " Why can't adults just understand that I have no interest in business and I just want to do what I truly enjoys ? Why is there only money in their eyes ? Even my love life is all about money to them. "

Would I ever be able to pursue music without them stopping me ?

15th April 2017