7

Seorin's POV

I Sat at my seat and laid my head on my desk. Just then , I saw Jungkook walking in the class. He sat down beside me and smiled.

" Thanks for today. " I smiled and sat up.

" Truthfully , I did want to pursue music too but I dismissed that thought. I'm not good in music in anyway so I don't think I can succeed in it. " He smiled , " I'm sure your pretty talented in it. I can feel it. "

I shook my head.

" I book the music room for today after school , do you want to come ? " I nod , " But Duck , I'm not going to make your life any easier because you helped me. "

I nod , " I can see that. " He chuckled , " Good that you can see it , don't get the wrong idea. " He winked and I cringed.

" Don't wink please , you look really awkward. " He smiled and winked many times and I swear I cringed many times.

During lunch , I went to hang out with Nami while Jungkook hang out with his friends. Nami smirked , " I realised Jungkook and you became a lot closer these days huh ? "

I shook my head , " Not at all. " She chuckled , " I'm not blind , I can see what he did to you today in class. "

" What did he do ? " She smirked , " He winked at you thousand times. " I made an ew face , " That made me cringe , its not a sign of us being closer. "

" But that's what girls want Jungkook to do to them though. " She winked , " Are those girls eyes okay ? because it's so disgusting that I almost died. " she laughed so hard.

" Hey , you got to admit , Jungkook is pretty darn fine. " I disagree , " You know who is pretty darn fine ? " She shook her head , " Your staring at the pretty darn fine person right now. "

She glared at me , " Your so disgusting. " I rolled my eyes , " Says the one that say Jungkook is pretty darn fine. " She chuckled.

The bell rang and we returned back to class.

Jungkook placed some fake cockroaches on my seat and I almost exploded. I hate cockroaches with a passion and he literally almost made me have a heart attack.

" You ! " I point at him and he chuckled , " I see that you met your friends. " He points at the fake cockroaches. I glared at him , " You Pabo ! " He laughed.

He sat down and I did too.

" Hey , I heard there's a music project coming up , do you want to be partners ? " He suddenly asked , " I'm not sure , Nami might want to be my partner. "

" Already asked her , she say that she's okay with you being my partner. " I mentally cursed Nami.

" If she's okay then fine. " He smirked , " Don't act like your so fine cause your not. " I flipped my hair ,
" I'm so gorgeous. " He choked and started coughing so hard.

" I'm sorry , I almost puke you said that your so gorgeous. " I glared at him , " I am. " He laughed , " I shall be a kind soul and make you feel better about yourself. "

I smacked him on his arm , " I Am Gorgeous. " He laughed.

Lesson ended and I followed Jungkook to the Music room. He turned on the light and My eyes widened. The quality of the musical instruments here are like so fine.

" It's so gorgeous ! " I squealed , " Like me. " Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes at his remark. I walked to the grand piano and smiled as I laid my fingers on the piano tiles.

" Do you play the piano ? " I nod , " I learn it when I was younger. " He nods. " I play the harp too. " He seemed shocked , " Where did you learn it ? "

" My grandma taught me. She learned it when she was younger so she taught me when I went to her house. " He nods , " But she's gone now. " He looked down on the ground , " Im sorry. " I shook my head.

" It's natural. " I Smiled , " What is the music project about ? " He thought for a moment , " Its just collaboration. " I nods.

" Let's choose a song first. " I nod , " What about Breath by Jonghyun and Taeyeon ? " I nod , " It's a good choice but I'm not sure if I'm able to sing that. "

Jungkook smiled , " It's okay , just try if you can't reach it then we'll change song but the main thing is to try. " I nod and smiled.

Jungkook started singing , his voice is so emotional. It's like all his emotions are all mixed into his voice and none is left out.

As he sang , it gradually became my turn. I wasn't confident of my voice , this is the first time i'm singing to someone else other than myself.

I took a deep breath and gave it my all.

" neomu nollaseo mari naojido anhasseo
tteollineun gaseumman butjabasseo
manhi himdeunji jigeum eodi inneunji
mutgido jeone nunmuri heulleosseo "

" ne sumsoriman deullyeodo geurae
nunmuri ireoke heulleonaerimyeon. "
I Sang with all my might , as if it's my last time singing.

He smiled , " You did great ! You have a good voice. " I smiled , " You have a good voice too. " We sat down against the wall to rest for a little while.

" I think you should really pursue music , just show your mom what you can do. You have a really nice voice , you shouldn't let it go to waste. " He smiled ,
" I don't know , my parents don't like the idea of me doing music. I tried showing them and they told me I wasn't good enough and they doubted my abilities. "

" I'm sorry. " He shook his head , " Why are you saying sorry for ? " I chuckled , " I made you remember those painful memories. " He shook his head , " Nope , you made me realised how much I actually love music and How I should go against my parents to pursue it. "

" I did ? " He nods , " So thank you for it. But like I say , Don't take it the wrong way and I'm still going to make your life a living hell. " I nod , " I remember it White tee Jerk. " He laughed , " Good for you , Duck. "

I glared at him and we burst into laughter.

" So did my coffee stain came out of your white shirt ? " He shook his head , " But I don't mind since it's the memories of our first meeting. " He chuckled.

We stared at each other for a moment before ...

15th April 2017