11

Seorin's POV

Being in class is awkward by itself because Jeon Jungkook asked me out on a date. Just us two.

I even suggest asking Nami along but he burst the bubble and insist only us two. Is he okay with awkward because I mean , I'm literally the definition of awkward.

Seorin ; an awkward girl that is even more awkward when Jungkook asked her out on an awkward date and she's sitting in the class awkwardly beside him.

Yeah , that.

I looked over at Jungkook and realised his staring at me. I swear my heart literally stopped and i'm not even breathing because i'm nervous.

I literally predicted the date in my mind and at the last part , we ki-

I mean nothing.

" Stop being awkward , duck. " He smiled , " It's just a friendly date , No big deal. " If only I could calm down , I would but it's my first ever date and I don't know what to expect.

He chuckled , " I'm not used to you being awkward , Seorin-ah. " I stared at him , " Im not used to the aftermath of you asking me out on a date. " He sighed , " Im really starting to regret asking you. "

" Let's pretend none of that ever happened and Let's just no- " I covered his mouth , " No , Let's go on a date. Just us two. Alone. " He smiled and put up a thumbs up.

I'm acting as if I don't really care but trust me , i'm hella awkward. Being beside Jungkook is literally hell to me right now. I don't know how to even act anymore.

Just being beside me made me all nervous.

The school bell rang and my palms became sweaty. I looked at Jungkook , " Let's go. " He said with a smile and placed his hand in front of me.

We are now sitting in the bus , awkwardly.

" Do you want to listen to a song ? " I nod , he passed me one side of the earpiece and I placed it in my ear.

" Urin eoryeo jogeum himdeureodo
Ajig uriegen manheun sigani ittjyo
Du sonjabgo dulman bogo cheoncheonhi gaja seoreoreul ihaehaja
Sarangeun wollae eorin geoya eorin ae "

I smiled , The lyrics is so cute. I suddenly thought about that scene I made in my mind about our date and I blushed.

" What are you thinking of ? " He smirked , " Me ? " I shook my head , " Stop being over confident. "

After about an hour , we reached the amusement park. My eyes glittered at the sight of the colourful , thrilling rides.

" Close your mouth , Flies will fly into your mouth. " I pout and he chuckled , " Let's go for the roller coaster ! " He cheered and I gulped.

I have fear of heights.

He pulled me to the line , queuing up for the roller coaster. My eyes widened seeing the fast speed of the roller coaster.

" Scared ? " I shook my head , " What lies. I'm not scared , this is a piece of cake for me. " He chuckled , " If you say so. "

It's finally our turn to get on the roller coaster.

I sat down and the person buckled my seatbelt. I felt something on my hand , " Don't be scared , I will be here for you. " He winked at me.

I gave up on being that confident Seorin , I held his hand tightly and I felt the roller coaster moving. It's moving higher and higher.

I closed my eyes tightly and It st-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The roller coaster zoomed at fast speed and I almost flew out of my seat. My body is flying around while my soul is dying inside.

I was still holding Jungkook's hand tightly as I flew across the sky with my hair flying everywhere like a mad woman.

My heart was racing so quickly that I swear I could Just fly using the energy that I conserved by just my heart racing.

The ride slowed down and Came to a stop.

Just like how my soul slowly come back to me.

" Are you okay ? " I nod , trying to catch my breath after that hell ride that I just experienced. He chucked and helped me get out of the ride.

I almost fall while walking because hey , try sitting the god damn roller coaster when you have fear of heights and your soul just returned to your body like , ' hey , i'm back '.

Lucky for me , not really. But Jungkook caught me and he smirked , " Do you crave for my hugs so much ? " I quickly stood up and regained my balance.

" The game is on , Jeon Jungkook. " He smirked ,
" The game has started long ago , honey. " He winked and I just glared at him.

The next ride we went is the haunted house.

" Welcome to the haunted house , this is the place where you will experience life and death scenes that will literally take your breath away. " I smirked and tapped Jungkook.

" Do you know what take people's breath away ? " He shook his head , " Me. " He rolled his eyes and I laughed so hard.

We started walking into the haunted house , I got so scared that I accidentally kicked one of the cast's face and his nose bled.

Can't help it , that's what you get for scaring me.

Oh wait.

But that's his job.

Teehee.

Sorry then.

I walked to the next segment of the haunted house which is full of mirrors and I literally saw my own face and everything became colourful and unicorns flew around and princess peach appeared.

But the haunted house scenes got to spoil it all.

We walked out of the haunted house with me looking fabulous as ever and i'm accompanied with a half alive Jungkook.

We walked to the ferry wheel and got into one of the cabin. I smiled at the sight of the scenery , despite me having fear of heights , this is actually as gorgeous as me.

" Hey , " I looked at Jungkook , " Remember when you hugged me ? " I chuckled and nod. " Literally because you poured coke all over me. "

We chuckled reminiscing those memories.

We suddenly stared at each other in the eye . I heard a loud thump behind me and realised Jungkook just slammed his hand on the wall and stared in my eyes as if i'm an artwork.

I mean i am.

It was so awkward but everything became clearer as he leaned closer to me and soon our lips touched.

I felt as if there's fireworks in my stomach , cause butterflies are too mainstream.

Everything ended in a flash , It was a weird feeling. I didn't want it to end but hey , all good things have an end to it.

Not saying the kiss is a good thing.

He released from the kiss and smiled at me with his bunny smile.

" I can't believe your my first kiss but I'm glad you are. "

16th April 2017