Squeal

Longest chapter in my life but it's worth it.

Seorin's POV

For idols , Days feels like seconds. You literally have so many things to do within a hour , it's rather entertaining since you wouldn't feel bored but it's bad in a way , that you don't have the time to think about anything.

Recently , DK Entertainment asked me to have an acting career too which i'm totally fine with. After joining the acting career , I found out I have a love for acting too.

It has been almost a year since My group's Debut and DK Entertainment told us they wanted to do something special.

I have a new drama and it's the first script reading. I could kind of relate to The drama , it's about how a girl met a guy that is her bully and then they had a crush on each other.

Sounds familiar ?

We met at OH Entertainment for the script reading. I was the first there , I met my on screen family and they are all really friendly.

I'm the main character , Since they think that I fit the character the most.

" I'm A fan of you. " I smiled at my on screen brother , Nam Joohyuk. His really friendly and we clicked really well. His amazing at acting , so he gave me some tips on how to cry easily.

All of us settled down as the director arrived.

He looked at the seat directly opposite of mine , " Is the Male Lead not here yet ? " All of us nodded , He nods and continued with the script reading.

" Sorry I'm late. " I looked up and my eyes met with Jungkook's. He quickly rushed to his seat and sat down, He bowed to everyone and everyone just smiled.

" Your so stingy ! It's just a little small stain ! " I screamed , " This shirt cost thousands of dollars. How can you even afford it in your whole life ? " I rolled my eyes.

" I'll Find a way to pay back. " He smirked , " Yeah sure if you can. " I glared at him , " Get lost ! I'll just find a way to pay back ! " He laughed , " Until you return me all the money , I will make your life miserable. "

The direction smiled at all the casts , " All of you did really well. Better than I've expected since both the Lead Characters are new actors and it's their first drama. "

" That's all for today. " He smiled and all of us started clearing up the place. One by one , The cast left and the place is left with Jungkook And I.

" I can't believe both of us are acting in the same drama and it's both our first drama. " Jungkook chuckled , " I guess you can call it fate ? "

I nod , " Seoul is just too tiny. " He nods and chuckled.

His eyes widened as he flipped through the script book. " Are you okay if we kiss ? " I nod , " It's our job anyways. "

" In Ep 10 , We will have a kiss scene. " I nod , " I guess there's no way we can delete that screen right ? Since it will most likely be highly anticipated. " He nods.

" Let's get through this together ! Fighting ! " I said and he smiled. " Do you want to follow me to meet Nami and Jinwoo ? " I nod.

We got onto Jungkook's car and reached our high school where everything starts.

" Nami ! Jinwoo ! " I screamed as I saw the two love birds standing by the gate. They turned around with a smile spread across their face.