6

Jungkook's POV

My eyes shot opened , I looked out of the window and realised the sky turned dark. So i've been sleeping for a few hours ?

I looked at the time and realised it's almost midnight. How am I going to sleep now ?

I walked to the kitchen and got a cup of milk , I drank it till there's not even one drip of milk left in my cup. I placed it in the sink and went up to my room again.

I walked to my keyboard and sat down in front of it. I paid for all of my musical instruments myself because my parents wasn't supportive of my dream. They made it sound as if Business is my only path in life that I can take , and music is like poison to my life.

I flipped open my music notebook and placed it on the keyboard. I started playing a random tune and writing it down on the note book , You can call it Song writing I supposed ?

I started adding in lyrics , expressing my true emotions that I want to show through my songs.

" Dream big is all they say , but when you did they reprimanded you , is all of this a lie ? " I sang and I was actually rather please with it.

I looked over at the clock , 4:15am.

I sighed , in a few hours I have to return to reality and being stopped by my parents and forbidden to write music or even do music.

Just the sight of me playing instruments made their anger rise. I don't even get why , what's wrong with doing music ? what bad about music ? if it made me happy what's bad about it ?

Sometimes I questioned myself , Should I really give up on music and follow whatever path they want me to go towards ?

I sighed and took out my homework , I have not touched a single homework. I completed my homework within 15 minutes and I went to play my keyboard again.

Music made me happy , it made me felt calm. Every time I played the instruments or sing , I felt as if i'm in the music itself. It felt as if i'm going with the flow of the music and i'm floating.

Suddenly I thought about Shinhee , My mom is the one that told me to date Shinhee. I thought it was the right choice , plus she was desperate to date me at that time so I agreed to date her. Is it wrong to follow whatever my mom say ?

I didn't want to appear as an unfilial son to my parents. Other than the fact that they stopped me from pursuing music , they took very good care of me , providing me with all my needs.

Just then , my alarm clock rang and my mom entered my room. She was shocked to see me playing the keyboard in the early morning.

" You didn't sleep because of this right ?! " She wasn't happy with it , " I told you , Doing Music wouldn't provide you with a bright future ! Why can't you understand ?! "

I slammed my hand against the table , " Why must I understand you when you didn't even take the initiative to understand what I truly want and what truly makes me happy ?! Do you feel happy seeing Shinhee being happy while your son being forced to date someone he doesn't even truly love ?! "

She seemed shocked at my outburst but it slowly turned into a deep frown.

" If you want to pursue music , don't even come home ! " She walked out , slamming my door. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

My only escape now is school.

I changed into my uniform and carried my back pack before leaving the house without eating breakfast.

" Hey puppy ! " I turned and saw Seorin calling me with a smirk. She sat beside me on the bus , Yes i took a bus today.

" Go away. " She scoffed , " PMS ? " She chuckled , I glared at her but she doesn't seemed to notice. She sighed , " Why must I listen to you asking me to leave when you didn't even listen to me when I asked you to leave me alone on the first day of school ? "

" Just leave me alone. " I said , " What if I don't want to ? " I scoffed at her , " Can't you just leave me alone ?! I'm in a bad mood and all you want to do is to make my day even worse ! "

That's when I realised what I just said.

Seorin's POV

I Have to admit that I was shocked at Jungkook's outburst but I don't know why i have the urge to stay and listen to him.

" Tell me. " He seemed shocked , " Tell me your problems. " He hesitated but told me anyways.

" My parents wanted me to pursue business when I didn't want to , they forced me to date Shinhee just because her father is a famous business man and they think that if I became a business man I would be famous if i married Her. They didn't want me to pursue music because they think you can't make money out of it. "

That's when I know that even a puppy like Jungkook have his son problems. My impression of his actually isn't as bad anymore.

" I didn't know how should I comfort you but you should show your parents your passion for music. Do something to show them that music can indeed make money. " His expression softened , " I-I never actually thought about it. "

I smiled and patted him on his shoulder , " White tee jerk , I'm sure one day your parents would agree to let you pursue music. " He smiled and me.

Just then the bus stopped at our destination and both of us got off the bus and walked into the school.

I was glad that i'm able to cheer Jungkook up a little , I wasn't sure if I did actually cheer him up but i'm glad that i'm able to provide him with a way to show his parents that music isn't as bad as they thought it is.

I saw a new side of Jeon Jungkook.

15th April 2017