Airports: Not Fun

The line at the airport was extremely frustrating. It was moving so slowly and all four men were nearly in tears.

"If we took my plane, none of this would have happened. We would already be there." Tony ranted, throwing his arms everywhere in frustration. They weren't even in line for anything important! They'd already checked in, but Steven and his supersoldier metabolism decided that two plates of breakfast wasn't enough. Steve rolled his eyes and Sam shook his head. Bucky was the only one that didn't seem to complain. He was too busy balling his fists, one at his side, one tightening around his suitcase handle. They all looked over to him upon his silence. "Hey man, you okay?" Tony stepped closer to him and Sam and Steve prepared themselves to pin him down if his 'other guy', as Bruce put it, made an appearence. He didn't reply. He just stood their, breathing heavily and staring off into the distance.

"I have to go." He mumbled, storming off to a corner of the airport that was far less crowded. He stood there breathing for a little while, trying to get his breath back to normal. When it didn't work and the trio saw his chest rising and fall all too quickly, they decided to do something.

"Want me to go talk to him?" Tony asked, desperate to get out of the que, but also because of his infatuation with the blue eyed, god like, cute as fuck, puppy faced, painfully beautiful supersoldier. It had only been a month since he and Steve got back, but it felt like a bloody year thanks to Bucky and his gorgeous fucking face. Steve nodded and smiled sadly as he watched his friend pace up and down in front of the giant window. Tony patted his shoulder before taking himself and his suitcase over to the scene of Bucky's mental breakdown. "Hey buddy." He smiled, stepping closer to the pasing soldier. Bucky stopped dead in his tracks. He turned slowly to look at Tony. The look in his eyes was deadly and it terrified Tony, paralysed him in place. It was an alarmingly unnerving look, but Tony couldn't help but love it. It brought butterflies to his stomach. He got a kick out of it. "Listen," he started, finally able to move under Bucky's intense gaze. He put his hands up defensively when Bucky flinched. "I'm not gonna hurt you, man. I just wanted to make sure you were cool, i mean the way you stormed off back there, it worried all of us, even Samantha." He joked, making the mans cold expression crack a little. His eyes softened a tad and Tony knew that whatever he was doing was working. "You worried me, Buck. We all care for you, if you need us - if you need me, just say somethi-" he was cut off by his entire body being hit at full force by something hard. At first he thought Bucky had thrown his suitcase at him, something of which he thought was bound to happen, but then he opened his eyes. He opened his eyes to see Bucky pressed up against him, his head resting on his own shoulder. He smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around his new found love interest that had no idea that the man he just hugged had dreamt of this moment before. "You know, Barnes," Tony started, causing Bucky to hum in response. "You still owe me that haircut."