Paul im coming for u

Chapter 7

Riley

"Know you can clean the floor" He says "With a toothbrush" he finishes
"What that will take forever" i say
"Is that going to be a problem" he asked.
"I can't clean the floor with a toothbrush" i say. He puts on his leather gloves. And Slaps me.
"You will do as i say" he says handing me a toothbrush. My face really hurts know. but i cleaned the floor.

James

Its already Saturday i have to find her before tomorrow. Okay so i looked everywhere everyone is looking. I have to find Grace. Then i see her
"Hey Grace come here" i say and she runs away i follow her then i grab her.
"What do u wAnt" she asks.
"I need ur help" i say "you have to go to your brother.
"No No u can't take me back plz no" says Grace with a scared look.
"I'm sorry he has the love of my life" James says.
"Well what in it for me" she asks.
"Idk what will make u come" James asks.
"I'm gonna kiss u" she says
"Man ur as sick as ur stupid brother" James says.
"No kiss i won't come" she says.
"Well fine only so i can get her back" i say then she kisses me i kiss her back i remember all the good times we had.
----Flash back-----
"So wanna go to the movies" asks Grace.
"Okay lets go Babe" i say.
At the movies...
"Ahh i can't watch" Grace says scared. I put my arm around her.
"It's okay theres nothing to be scared of" I tell her.
"I always feel safe around you" She says. And we had our first Kiss.
----Flashback Stops---
"I missed u" she says.
"I missed u too" i say and kiss her. When i kissed her i remembered Riley. shot how could i forget.
"K come on in the car" i tell her.
"Okay" she says goin in my car.
Then we drive to Paul's hideout. She denies to come out so i grab her and put her on my shoulders. And knock on the door.

Riley

Then someone knocks on the door.
"He must be here" he says and hits me again. "Get the door troll" he tells his troll.
"What was that for" i ask him.
"Fun" he says and hits me. then crabs me and brings me to the door. The troll grabs a girl James was holding and throw me on the floor.
"Come on" James says picking me up and puts me in his car.
"R u okay" he asks.
"Ya why" i ask.
"Ur face is red" he says.
"I'm cold" i say lying. Then we get back to VW. And i go in my room and lay on my bed.

James

Once Riley leaves to her room i go in mine and take a shower then go on my bed. I feel like Riley's not telling me something i now shes lying to me and i keep wondering i Grace is okay. i run into Riley's room and find her sleeping i shut the door sit on the bed and look at her past in the vision all i saw was Riley and Paul kissing (He doesn't see that she was tied to the chair) she wakes up and turns to me.
"James what r u doing in here" She asks me. I cant believe she kissed Paul i try to hold in my anger.

Riley

I wake up and see James on my bed.
"James what r u doing in here" i ask him. He doesn't say anything i sit up.
"Is everything okay" i ask him. still he says nothing. Maybe i can cheer him up bye kissing him.
I go to give him a kiss then he slaps me.
"I can't believe u" he says and storms out to the door.
"We are done"he says and goes out the door and slams it. i start to cry he hit me really hard and its over why what happened. I look at the time its 9:30. I need sleep i didn't get to sleep all week. I cry myself to sleep.

James

She deserved it she kissed the enemy its done we can't be together. I heard crying coming from her room. I can't believe i hit her thats something i regret. I couldn't keep my anger in man i feel bad about hitting her but its done. And i get my clothes on.

Paul I'm coming for u