Hi im Emily

Chapter 10

Riley

Oh. my. Gosh what do i do James and That girl are like making out and im locked in the closet. How did i get here? the mystery man said we were away from VW. What do i do? then i saw the girl leave.

"Bye Grace" James said.

"Bye James" Grace said. Grace thats her name. Then James sat on his bed. Then he looked at the closet then the door. he locked the door. i hood on top off the closet shelf as quick as i could. Then James unlocked the door and didn't see me.

"Dang it" he said and ran out his door. i quickly got down and ran to my room.

"Were wore u" asked Sophie.

"We wore worried" said Nicole.

"Oh sorry i quickly went to the Mall" i say lying.

"Oh well i have to go bye guys" said Nicole.

"Bye" me and Sophie said.

"Well i'm going to try and get a room here again i will come back after" she said leaving.

"Bye" i said. Now i have to figure things out. I'm going under cover i threw stuff in my bag and went to the store. I kept my hair still brown but with blonde bottoms and had my hair straightened. And wore a totally new style. I wrote a note to Sophie, Nicole, And Seth saying i went to visit a long lost friend. Then i put one in there rooms and one in mine for Sophie. Then i went to the info centre.

Emily

"Hi i'm Emily" i say to the man at the counter.

"Hi i'm Trent" he says.

"It's nice to meet u do u think i could have a room" I ask.

"Ya here's a key to room 253 just sigh here on this paper for ur room" said trent pointing on the paper. i sighed it took the key and went to the room. Then i went in it was amazing and it was a huge room the bed was king size and the bed sheets and blankets where white a nice big desk and a walk-in closet. i shut my door put my bag down and sat on the bed. Then i went to look around.

"Hi cutie" i heard someone say then turned around no one was there. Then someone kissed me on the neck.

"Who r u" i ask.

"My Names James" James said.

"Oh my names Emily" i say. and turn around.

"Emily's a very pretty name" James says.

"My friend Sophie told me you had a girlfriend" i say

"No i just practice kissing skills" he said. I have to find information.

"Um so" i said having no idea what to say.

"Wanna get something to eat i will pay" he said smiling. Info info i reminded myself.

"Okay lets go" i say. then we went to a restaurant.

Sorry this chapters a little short. Hope you guys like it have any ideas for me comment them:)