Finally

Chapter 23

•James•

"Hey James is that you i've been worried sick about you" said a lady.

"Um sorry who are you" i ask.

"Sherri your James right it has to be you look just like him" she said.

"Ya my names James but i don't remember you and i have to go i am sorry bye" i said and walked away.

"WAIT I'M YOUR MOTHER" she yelled and i stopped. DARN it i walked back. She can't know I'm alive to her i'm dead.

"Mom your dreaming I'm dead I'm sorry mom close your eyes" i said.

"But-" she started but i interrupted.

"Close your eyes" i said. An she closed her eyes.

"Know when i clap my hands open your eyes and your dream will be over" i said and quickly clapped my hands and ran behind a building. She didn't see me she walked away. But she seemed sad. I'm sorry mom. Anyway i went back to Makayla and Selena.

"Come on guys lets go back to our world" i said and we went to VW. OMG PAUL. I saw him walking. I almost forgot.

"Quick girls we need to change our look and everything" i said.

"Why" asked Selena.

"Well Makayla you don't have to but me and Selena" i started and told them about Paul.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry let me help" said Makayla.

"Okay lets go" i said. we were leaving then Paul went behind me.

"James" he said.

"What do u want" i ask.

"To apologize" he said.

"Oh well i have to go bye" i said. Then we left. Wow will things finally go back to normal?

€£¥ Joel ¥£€

Hahahahahahahaha. I see were Riley gets her stupidity from. Man thats hilarious i might have a few year in here at least i don't get killed. Riley will pay for this. But right know i need a plan to get out. Then Riley's parents came in.

"Joel your going to rehab" said Riley's dad.

"Yes sir" i said.

"Good you start tomorrow" said her mom. And then they left. WOW. thats perfect i have the best plan ever. Get ready Riley i will be back.

Hahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahsha.

•Riley•

We went on our date it was amazing. He was amazing it was fun. Except for the fact that the movie sucked so we went out in the middle of the movie....

"Well that was was well boring" he said.

"No kidding" i said and we laughed we went for a walk and we talked it was pretty cool we got to get to know each other better and it was great actually amazing. The things we shared we some ups and some downs. His parents died in a car accident and his brother is in rehab and he lives with his older sister. Its pretty sad. I think i like him. Things are finally turning out good for me.

THE END

__________________________

I'm going to do a book 2.

Vampire life. Book 2. Coming soon:)

__________________________