Mystery man

Chapter 16

•Riley•

Wait a second.

----Flashback----

"Don't Lie to me" he says and hits me. Seriously why is everyone doing that. I got mad and hit were the shadow was. but he grab my hand before i even touch him.

"Bad move" he says.

"LET ME GO" i yell.

----Flashback Ends----

Then...

----Flashback----

"Whats ur problem leave" i said. Then he hit me. I tried to hit him back but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Let me go" i said

-----Flashback ends---

OH MY GOSH.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it" i asked.

"Sophie and i came to apologize i quit when the person wanted to ruin ur love life I'm sorry" She said. She really is sorry maybe she could help me shes a good friend and everyone deserves a second chance.

"Come in" i said.

"I wanna help. Figure out who's doing this please can i help" she said.

"Okay i have something to tell you" i said and told her about the two flashbacks.

"Wow thats crazy so Joel is suspect 1 theres also 2 other people working for him i will see if anyone is watching u okay" she said.

"Okay" i said.

"Okay so see u tomorrow" she said.

"Ya bye" i said. Then she left.

•Sophie•

Okay the plan is:

Riley meets with everyone and i watch the person and see what they do. Okay it can't be that hard. I also put a camera bye her door to see if people eavesdrop.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" i said.

"I need to talk to u please don't kick me out" James said.

"What are u doing here" i ask.

"I need to tell you something but I'm not suppose to tell anyone but i need ur help" he said.

"Make it quick" i said.

"Okay so i now u were working for Mystery man and i was locked in a jail cell. Mystery man got someone that looked like me to go and break Riley's heart i don't know exactly what happened but i really do love her can u help me" he asked.

"WHAT how do i know that your not lying" i asked.

"Okay okay don't i didn't think u would but please give this to her for me" he said handing me a letter. Then he left. I better look at it. It read:

Dear Riley,

I know this will cost me my life but i had to tell you. I love you. When i saved you and stuff after this man put something on my face making me fall asleep next thing i new i was in a jail cell. I heard them say they were going to ruin ur love life. So then i realized why they took me. I tried and tried to get away but i couldn't. They had someone look just like me then sent him to ruin ur love life. That was what they called stage 1. They said it was done and let me go. But he said if i told anyone he would find me and kill me. But i had to tell you the truth. i love you. And stay strong. You might never see me again after i am going to be on the run. Bye.

Love, James

Wow maybe he wasn't lying i should give this to Riley. Because whoever it is doesn't just wanna ruin Riley's life but James to. So i walked to her room and knocked on the door.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it" she asked.

"Sophie" i said.

"Come in" she said. and i walked in...

•Unknown•

"Boss James ran off" said Unknown 4

"Well go find him" unknown said.

"He went in the mortal world" unknown 4 said.

"Well in that case he won't survive long there i have a mortal friend i owe him pass me the phone" unknown said.

"Yes boss" said unknown 4. ¥£€¥

__________________________

😊😊😊😊😊

Hope u enjoy:)

😊😊😊😊😊