The truth comes out

Chapter 19

•James•

"Quick everyone run" said Carl. then we ran as fast as we could.

"I'm sorry i dragged u guys into this" i said.

"Its okay were all friends here and friends stick together" said Selena.

"Ya good job Selena" said Carl.

"Thanks guys" i said. Then Selena held my hand. We ran far away from the people. Then Selena tripped over a Branch but the others were to far away.

"Are you okay" i ask.

"I think its broken" She said. I picked her up and ran. But then they caught up. An luckily we caught up with our group but were hiding.

"James there you are. Why'd you kill my friend your gonna pay for that" said the man. Vampire and i smelled one human and a werewolf.

"Who are u" i asked.

"It doesn't matter who i am but your wanted dead and i'm here to do it for a friend" he said.

"Okay but let my friends go" i said.

"Whatever okay" he said.

"Let me give her to my friend" i said. Then walked behind a tree but quietly climbed it up. I know Louis will tell them my plan.

"Hurry up" he said. Then they looked around but didn't see us. I jumped tree to tree then saw the others waiting. Then we got to them.

"Good plan" said Louis.

"Thanks but we have to get rid of them they are just gonna keep coming back i would hate to see us all killed. But maybe if we do a sneak attack we can get rid of them we just need a plan" i said.

"Good thinking a sneak attack i like it" said Harry.

"Okay i have a plan i'm a wizard so I can give us Armour and weapons and so i will explain the rest of the plan but first i have to heel Selena pass her over James" Carl said.

"Okay" i said passing over Selena then he healed her.

"Okay so heres the plan.....

•Riley•

"Why are you doing this to us" i ask.

"I will tell u why well i could but instead i will show you" he said.

"What?" Asked Sophie. "psst Riley i think he's nuts" she whispered to me

"Heard that" he said.

"Oh" she said.

"Anyway so Riley you don't remember me but i remember you" he said.

"Uhhh um what?" I ask.

"Shhh. Let me finish. So Me and u were thirteen we went to school together no one ever hung out with you cause you lived in an orphanage. But me and you were Best Friends. I loved you. Then you met Jake and started Dating him till u were fourteen. I was furious, angry. I didn't talk to you after that and made sure the orphanage lady new u were dating. Then she banded u from going to school. Then i heard u kept trying to get away from the orphanage cause she made you clean. It makes me laugh for u to think your parents will come back for u. Every wonder what happened to them?" He asked.

"WHAT DID YOU DO" i ask.

"Oh they were hit by a car but Stupid Carl turned them immortal and now are the most admired immortals so i made sure he got kicked out VW" he said.

"YOU JERK I HATE YOU LET ME GO I HATE YOU" I yelled and started crying.

"I will make u a deal i will let u and me fight after i talk and only if u Shut up" he said. I wanna hurt him so bad so i will take the deal.

"Deal" i said.

"And Sophie lets talk about you" Joel said.

"Jerk" she whispered.

"Heard that" he says.

"Anyway Sophie me and u were friend when we were six. You were always alone till i became friends with you i was ur only friend. Your parents always fought and you told me you were going to run away. And u never talked to me again i never saw u again i never new u were a witch" he said.

"Well i wasn't going to stay" Sophie said.

"Whatever now little quiet there Seth aren't you lets tell the girls about what you did" he said.

"You wouldn't" said Seth.

"Oh i think we both now i would" said Joel.

"You promised"Seth said.

"I lied now shut up" he said. Then duct taped his mouth shut.

"Now Seth me and him were friends since we were five. When he was fourteen he did something very bad. Riley Guess who hit your parents." Joel said. Now i was really crying

"Is this true Seth" i asked. Then Joel ripped the tape off his mouth.

"I ow you this much" said Joel.

"I did i didn't see them and i'm sorry i felt terrible i knew you were there daughter cause Joel told me so i found out u always tried running away that u felt alone. I wanted to help u so i thought if i got James to turn u into a vampire u wouldn't be so alone i'm so sorry i wanted to tell u i just didn't know how" Seth said.

"Now thats done lets have fun come on Riley lets fight" Joel said unlocking my hands.

__________________________

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hope u like it

Comment ideas

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*