Chapter 1

Darcy pov

I'm Darcy Ann styles I'm 13 years old I'm a witch my dad is Harry styles he's a vampire and so are all my uncles . My uncle Louis is dating a girl named Eleanor she's a vampire too and my uncle Liam is dating Danielle she's a vampire also .

I really did wish I had a mom but I know that Danielle and Eleanor are always there for me . Dad never told me what happened to my mom and I don't know why ?

Hey pumpkin ". Dad said placing a kiss on my cheek .

Hey ". I said

Watcha doing ? He asked

Nothing just reading new witch spells ". I said

He nodded dad never found a girl I don't know I think he wants too wait .

My dad ,uncles , dani and El all drink bloodbags in the house but daddy keeps human food for me so I know what to eat .

I went to my room mystic falls is a small town surrounded my vampires , werewolf's , witches , hybrids , and even doppelgängers .

Not a safe place for humans I guess they would have to find there way .

I tried some new witch spells they were pretty cool I never lost my power so I don't know what it's like without them .

I am home schooled so I don't really have friends out there and I really don't need friends because I could find my own way .

I went online and did a little bit of research I wanted to know how my powers were granted to me .

I read this one text .

A girl becomes a witch with her own wills . It is upon us that a girls powers are granted to her by her sired one . If a witch obeys orders she will suffer and lose everything but the worst thing is if she believes in the Harvest .

I couldn't believe what I read who was I sired too ? And what is so bad about the harvest ? I needed answers from someone first off starting with my whole life .

I left my room .

Dad we need to talk ". I said

Okay ". He said

We sat down and I began speaking .

When I was born dad how did this happen to me and what exactly is going on because for some reason things are feeling strange around her and I know your hiding something ". I said

He sighed Darcy sweetie what I'm about to tell you may change you might hate for it whatever the case may be ". Dad said

What exactly are you saying ? I asked

Darcy when you were just a fresh brand new born baby I found you crying on the ground someone left you and I didn't know who your real parents were and all this time I decided to take care of you your like a daughter to me I'm sorry that I never told you the truth you can hate me for it but trust me me and your uncles love you so much we don't want to loose you ". Dad said

What ! I yelled in his face

I started crying you may have done something good for me and I appreciate that but all this time you lied to me ! I yelled using all the power I had and rushing the deep pain in his head which I knew all vampires hate .

Where are my real parents why did they leave me ! When were you gonna tell me this ? I asked

Darcy ba ... I cut him off

No ! Don't you dare call me baby girl again

Your not my real dad ! I yelled in his and then my uncles came .

What wrong Darcy ? Uncle Liam asked

By that time dad was crying .

I looked at them four and shot the same pain through their heads .

All this time you knew the truth but didn't tell me ! I yelled

I love you all !

I trusted you !

You guys aren't my uncles and he's not my father was I just a mistake ! I yelled I couldn't take it anymore I went to my room and they followed me I don't want this laptop , I don't want these pictures I said ripping them up .

Darcy calm down ". Niall said

Don't touch me ! I yelled at the top of my lungs and my eyes changed into a golden brown .

Did I mention my eyes change colors all the time .

I cried hysterically on the ground it hurts it hurts ! I sobbed.

They just looked at me confused and not sure what to do .

I started coughing up blood and that was it .

First chapter I kind of got carried away hope you liked it what's gonna happen next ? Please vote and comment !!!