Chapter 21

Darcy pov

I waved goodbye to Tyler and went home I took my shoes off and shut the door .

Rose ". I hollered

No response she probably did not hear me .?

Rose ? I said again starting to get suspicious .

I went to her room to find her lying on her bed not moving .

I came closer to here I slowly shook her hoping she would wake up . I did it again until I panicked she wasn't waking up and she can't be dead ! No !.

I cried my eyes out and sobbed I lost rose she was the only one left I then saw a note I quickly grabbed it and began reading .

Dear Darcy , you must be wondering why rose is dead yes I killed her you can move on and grow up your old enough I'm just her to make your life miserable trust me you've been through hell and back but a 300 year old werewolf is gone the one who saved you from death and harm the inlet you looked up to she's gone no longer with you I ripped out her whole heart out of her so by now you should find your way and come at me for revenge .

----• Mike

I was pissed completely ( nuts ) I ripped up the paper into pieces to take my anger and pain away . This night I called Tyler and we buried rose in the woods .

Rose died !!!! Please vote and comment thank you all very much :))