Chapter 4

Darcy pov

I finally got those answers I've been always looking for and I'm sired to rose she is a great friend I thanked her for everything but she told me not to worry about it she gave me and dad her number to contact her .

I finally understood the story it turns out they died and didn't want to just get rid of me which is what I thought .

I decided to go out for a walk in the woods .

I walked on the long lost woods I was fast obviously and stopped and collapsed .

About a moment later I found a very hot cute guy with big blue eyes .

What happened ? I asked confused

You collapsed when you were running and so I found you are you okay ? He asked

Yes thank you I'm fine must of been dizziness ". I said

I'm ramen ". He said

Darcy ". I said

He looked 13 about my age I kinda liked him he wasn't bad .

We're do you really live ? I asked

I'm a hybrid I have 2 older brothers and my dad we live behind that old rusty big stone area not too far ". He said

I nodded

What happened to your mom ? I asked

He became silent for a second and then looked up back at me gosh those blue eyes were gonna make me melt .

She um was a normal vampire and when she found out my dad was a werewolf she just left us I really don't like talking about her ". He said angrily and hurt .

What about you ? He asked

She died both my mom and dad I'm adopt I live with a new father his name is Harry and I have uncles they are all vampires I'm a witch and I'm sired to rose that saved my life from nearly dying when I was young ". I said.

I'm so sorry for asking ". He said

No it okay ". I said

Well ill see you around ramen ". I said

Bye ". We both said I turned around this boy better be mine some day he's so hot .

I went back home and showered and and ate something .

Dani and Eleanor just left our place and tomorrow dad and everyone agreed we'd go camping in the woods .

How'd y'all like ramen ? Next chapter gonna get wild ! Please vote and comment please thank you !!!