Chapter 8

Darcy pov

Dad was angry with my mike for what he did to to me but I was relieved ramen saved me the way he fought ramen the way his eyes change to amber was all attractive .

I was okay I went downstairs to see dad and the lads all depressed .

What's wrong ? I asked

I called mike and he won't leave us all alone until he gets what he wants ". Dad said

What does he want ? I asked

He wants to taste your blood if we don't do this he's going to kill us all and we can't do anything about it ". Uncle Liam said

My eyes widened

I'm doing it if this is what it takes for him to leave us alone then that's it I'm not scared of him I'm brave I can do this .

I went to my room slipped on jeans and a sweater and left my dark brown hair down .

I left the house I needed ramen right now . I went to his place I saw him sitting on the stone good thing he was here .

Hi ". I said slowly

Hi ". He said

I sat down next to him ramen I know your gonna take this the wrong way but I have too ". I said

What are you talking about ? He asked confused

It's what mike wants ". I said

He shook his head no no ! Your not gonna let him feed on you ! Darcy what's wrong with you ? Ramen snapped

I have too ramen if this is what it takes to save my own family from him then I'm doing it I have no choice ! I yelled

You have me ". Ramen said

Everything became silent no ramen no ! I can't lose you ! I said

Well I can't loose you either because if he does that to you I will never forgive myself I made a promise to you and I can't break that mike may be a jerk but its better enough that you don't suffer ". Ramen said

I'm .. Um I'm sorry ramen but he's waiting I have to go ill be okay ". I said letting a tear slip .

I left I could not after all of this he really cared about me .

I just ran I told dad to tell mike it's to night and get it out of the way .

He wanted us to all meet at the huge grassland area at night and we exactly did my uncles and dad were frightened ramen wasn't here he's probably really mad at me right now and won't ever forgive me again .

We waited for mike to show up he had his little witch start .

I just waited and waited until mike said it was time .

I got up and didn't bother touching his hand as much as I hated him right now .

Ramen pov

I saw them he was about to feed on them I'm not letting this happen I can't .

Stop! I yelled catching there attention.

Ramen what are you doing here ? Darcy asked

I to you I'm not letting you die ". I snapped

Well well you want to take her spot don't you ? Mike teased

You leave her and her family alone deal with me it's just me and you ! I snapped

He stabbed me with a stake causing me to fall on my knees I flipped and I was tied to the ground I couldn't get out .

Ramen ! Omg ! Darcy yelled

I'm so sorry ". I said

I could see the tears form in her eyes I let her down this can't happen .

Mike pulled her and pushed hair out of the way he buried his face into her neck a d started biting it I could feel the pain Darcy was feeling right now he kept biting her .

No ! ( ramen said no like this can't be hopping way just letting you guys no that )

She was feeling it she almost collapsed but he held on to her then she collapsed .

His face was relieved with joy of blood .

I got angriery this time I tried to escape but I couldn't Darcy dad and uncle took her home .

I finally escaped out of it by the time mike was gone I was pissed as hell big time .

I went to my home I barged in and started breaking everything there was to be broken .

Hey ! Hey ! Calm down ramen what the hell is wrong with you ! Drake snapped

Don't tell me to calm down he fricken almost killed her ! I snapped getting really annoyed

Drake seemed to understand I just needed fresh air maybe that will settle me down .

So how did you guys like it ? Please tell me vote and comment also thank you so much please guys your all awesome !!!!!