Epilouge

Darcy Ann styles the daughter of Harry styles has died in a car accident Seth saw everything and knew what had happened . Ramen on the other hand knew his relationship with Darcy has ended but he didn't know that Darcy was coming for him that she still loved him because she died . Later that night ramen came home and realized that there was just rose home alone he picked her up and kissed her . Suddenly the door knocks and ramen put s rose in her crib and goes and picks up the door he opens it to see a very sad face his one and only best friend Seth . He asked what was wrong a Seth had no choice but to tell him . Darcy's dead ". Seth said ramen was devastated and he broke down crying . It was the saddest thing to see but Seth explained everything and when Diana knew she immediately escaped mystic falls and went to Bulgaria . Ramen knew it was all his fault if only he didn't pressure Darcy if only her doppelgänger didn't get involved he would have lived a happy life with Darcy but its too late . Seth tried to convince ramen that's everything was gonna be okay but ramen wouldn't listen he lost the girl he loved so much his heart was broken but he knew he had one thing left and it was his daughter rose he felt bad that she won't get to see her mother and her mother won't get to see her grow up up but unfortunately ramen had to tell her the truth sooner or later . That night was the worst night ever ramen was a mess he was drowning in tears he lost his woman he sat in bed just thinking about here he couldn't imagine the rest if his life with out her they had so many memories and ramen couldn't let that go the problem was her shes not here . Ramen saw a picture of her he grabbed it and kissed it he missed her a lot . All the flashbacks of him and Darcy ran through his head when they were younger , when they kissed , broke up , saving her life , then getting back together , then being engaged and that was it . Ramen sobbed some more he now had to raise rose on his own but he knew he still had Seth . Ramen has stayed away from his family as possible because they were a problem so he lost touch with them . The one thing ramen would remember about Darcy is how brave and trustworthy she is . Even though he wouldn't let anyone hurt her that ended up happening . When she got bit by mike , when she died as a witch , brought back to life as a vampire , gave birth , survived even though she lost her family including rose . Ramen will never love another girl like Darcy but he knows that Darcy would want him to live his life and move on a meet someone knew but she would want him to tell their daughter the truth if she ever asked then compel her until she's a teenager because she'd understand .

This is the end ladies and gentleman ! Should their be a part 2 ? So sad though ! Please vote and comment please please comment is like to her it !.:))