Chapter 22

Darcy pov

Me and Tyler were laying in his bed I couldn't believe I lost rose my life really sucked I lost everyone pretty much .

I didn't realize tears were slipping down .

Hey ? Hey ? Don't cry ? Tyler said softly wiping my tears .

It's okay I won't let them or anyone hurt you baby your mine and I love you ". Tyler said kissing my hair and hugging me .

I nodded he was amazing I'm really glad that he's the only one comforting me .

We both then drifted to sleep ....................

The next morning we both woke up I showered and wore clothes and Tyler did the same I took a couple of sips of blood . Today all I wanted was revenge and there's no way anyone is going to stop me not even Tyler mike is getting what he deserves .

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and worth a note for Tyler .

Dear Tyler , I'm heading out please do not follow me or worry ill promise to stay safe I love you take care ...

Love , Darcy

I placed the note on the counter and left .

I ran as fast and far as possible until I finally reached Ferguson home .

I knocked on the door and a house keeper showed up .

Who are you ? She asked

I'm Darcy now let me in ? I said

I'm sorry I can't let you unless your a family member or relative ? She said

Look I said let me in or I will snap your neck off ". I said compelling her eye to eye .

She let me in I walked into the living room to find all the Ferguson family hanging out .

All their attention was finally on me .

Mike ! How dare you ! I yelled at the top if my lungs .

Guys go this is between me and her ". He said

They nodded and left mike got of the chair and set his drink down .

Well , I see your angry at me yeah you lost everyone but yet again your 18 now Darcy you don't need anyone you can handle life on your own ". He said

I slapped him right across the face taking my anger out on him .

His face transformed into vampire look he grabbed me by the arm tight he was very strong he through me in some room and locked the door behind us . This is gonna he fun ". No one will stop us ". He said

He pinned me down on the bed sitting on me he took my shirt off just leaving my tank top and he buried his face in my neck biting and kissing it everywhere it was the most painful thing I have ever gone through . All of that brought back all the flashbacks of me and Tyler when we met , kissed , watched the sunset and more .

He let go and yet trapped me in this prison I call .

So what next ? Please vote and comment thanks guys !!!!!