Chapter 6

Darcy pov

I woke up too see everyone was waking up and getting ready to leave . I rolled my sleeping back and carried it with me . We left left the woods and went back home . Once we got home I quickly jumped in the shower . After that I ate something and told dad I was going out I mean I'm almost 14 I can handle be out alone . I didn't tell them about Ramen I mean we are just friends but maybe I should let him meet my family and I meet his . I went to the woods I now knew were ramen and his family live I went to that stone and saw ramen just sitting on top of the stone thinking .

Hey ". I said

Hey ". He said

What's wrong ? I asked

He looked up at me and sighed its just my dad and brothers I figured I stay up here and not have to hear them yell ". Ramen said

I nodded I was wondering if you wanna meet my family and I can meet yours ? I asked

You probably don't want to meet my family there complicated ? Ramen suggested

Don't worry I'll handle it ". I said

Okay then ". Ramen said we both got up and jumped off the stone and walked to that little cabin house .

We walked in and in the living room were there were three guys arguing .

We looked at them for a minute and then ramen got irritated .

Guys stop yelling id like you to meet someone ". Ramen said getting there attention .

We walked in the living and all eyes were on me which was crazy .

This is Darcy ". Ramen said

This is my dad ". Ramen said introducing me to him we just shook hands and that was it .

This is my brother drake ". Ramen said aiming to the guy with wavy brown hair and hazel eyes .

He gave me a wink .

This is my other brother Joey ". He said aiming to a boy with green eyes .

He gave me a smirk .

Ramens got a girlfriend ! Ramens got a girlfriend ! Drake teased

We both blushed drake were not dating were just friends ". Ramen said making it clear .

They just nodded I really did wish we were more than that but I guess I have to wait .

We left his place see your family's not that bad ? I said

No wait until you see them ". Ramen warned

Once we got to my place I shut the door behind us and we walked into the living which I assumed everyone was .

Hi dad ". I said

Guys this is ramen he's a my friend he's a hybrid ". I said

They all nodded and I introduced them to each other and they finally knew him then and ramen even told them the story of when he was first hooked into chains .

After that me and ramen left my house and just walked until we got to the woods . We both stopped .

You have a really great family ". Ramen said

You too ". I said

He nodded a little .

Ramen I um was wondering my 14th birthday is on Saturday and I think you should it would mean a lot ? I asked

Sure ". He said

I smiled and hugged him .

It took him a minute to hug back but honestly I was falling for him .

We pulled away and smiled then went are separate ways .

So what did you think ? Please please vote and comment and tell me it would really meet a lot thank you guys !!!