Chapter 12

Darcy pov

I went to ramens place to hang out and he was with some guy .

I walked towards them to see what was going on .

Oh ! Darcy hey ". Ramen said kissing my cheek .

This is my best friend Seth we we went to school with each other and were really close friends he just came back from Arizona and he's gonna stay in mystic falls ". Ramen said introducing us to each other .

Seth seemed nice he had light brown hair and minty green eyes .

Oh and he's a werewolf ". Ramen said

I nodded

1 AND A HALF YEAR LATER .........

Still Darcy pov

I'm still Darcy Ann styles I'm now 15 and half ramen is still my boyfriend and he's 15 too . Ramens dad moved out of there small cabin and went to another country while drake and Joey moved to an apartment they thought ramen could handle it . Also Seth is a great friend of mine he's like my older brother he also lives with ramen his parents are far away somewhere ?.

Dads still single , Louis and Eleanor are dating , Liam and Danielle are dating , zayn and Geneva are dating , Niall broke up with Amanda and I have met up with rosé there's been problems now the very first witch alive named Celeste is after me she killed all the witches that believed in the harvest because she doesn't believe in the harvest but I do and I have to defend my self and fight for what I stand for .

I was suppose to meet her tonight I didn't tell ramen about this I don't want him to worry neither my family only rose knows I'm brave I can do this if I end up dying rose I'd there to explain it .

It was 8 pm we were to meet at the grassland . I walked there to see a bunch of young girls my age dead lying their decomposed bodies in one casket which was creepy because I would join them .

Well you made it ". Celeste said

I ignored her I knew rose was behind me and by my side she always has been .

She pulled out a small sharp knife .

Do you believe in the harvest ? She asked

Yes ". I said

She grabbed the knife and silo end by throat I was bleeding and the last thing I saw was darkness and someone pulling me back that was it .

Rose pov

Darcy just died she had to join all of those girls I'm screwed how will I tell Harry and her family I'm screwed big time well they have to know the truth .

I went to the styles resident and Harry let me in .

Rose what are you doing here ? Harry asked

Can I come in ? I asked

Me nodded I went in and sat in the living room were everyone else was .

Guys I don't know what to tell you but .. Um .. ? I got off

But what rose ? Harry asked worried

Darcy's dead ". I said

Everyone was all shocked , depressed and gasping .

What are you talking about my baby isn't dead she's only 15 someone tell me she's not dead ". Harry freaked

I didn't know what to tell them but she's gone .

They all cried I explained how the witch Celeste killed them we all wanted revenge .

We went back to that grassland were Celeste and her crew were at I could see that the casket full of dead bodies now including Darcy's was gone they must have his it .

Well well if it isn't her so called family ". Celeste toned

We were all angry at her big time she crossed the line .

I'm not scared of you all my crew can take you all out one by one ". Celeste said

Oh really ". I said

We all attack I pinned her against the wall I was really stronger then her my eyes turned to a golden amber color .

Then Harry came you killed my daughter and now it's your turn ". Harry said

He dug his hand into Celeste's body causing her to moan and groan in pain until he ripped her own bloody heart out .

Celeste looked at us with wide eyes her whole body stopped processing .

Goodbye witchy ". Harry said

She then collapsed slowly on the ground and she was finally over .

We finally put an end to the most in loyal sickest witch on the plant or should I say the very first witch she never wanted to die well that was too bad because she no longer exists and no longer has a heart .

I may sound creepy but I like to digest hearts so I grabbed Celeste's heart and but it in a small bag I will always enjoy this moment .

So what did you guys think ? Will Darcy come back from the dead ? Will ramen find out ? Please vote and comment thank you all !!!!