Chapter 23

Darcy pov

I felt disgusted and nautious because of him I felt weak and sick it's like I couldn't even move ?. I couldn't take it how long was he gonna keep me here for ? .

I wish I didn't make this mistake Tyler is probably not going to forgive me for this ?.

Mike grabbed a knife and grabbed my hand and sliced my palm and let my own blood drip in his cup . He drank it all until he was filled with joy from it .

I really wasn't feeling well and I don't know why ?.

I just wish he would leave me alone instead he kept me trapped in this bed .

A moment later my phone ran it was across the bed I reached for it until mike grabbed my hand .

It's your boyfriend ". He teased

You've had your last kiss with him Darcy have you not though about that that your boyfriends death will be quick and easy ? Tyler and I will have a hell of a time ". Mike said

I was really mad I won't let him kill Tyler no ! I'm not losing anyone else because of him .

Tyler pov

I read Darcy note and I tried calling her but she didn't answer which got me worried I tried calling her again .

Her phone finally picked up .

Darcy ! We're have you been ! I yelled through the phone but it didn't sound like her there was evil laughing and it was from mike .

WHERE IS SHE ! WHERE IS SHE ! I yelled through the phone

I dropped my phone and ran out of the house he made sense that he was clearly with her .

Mike was aboriginal vampire and I couldn't take him on my own and I can't believe I'm saying this but we need ramen .

I went to ramens place and knocked in the door he opened the door and his eyes widened .

Tyler ? He said surprised

Listen I need you and Seth its about Darcy mike has her we need to save her ". I begged

I'm doing this for Darcy ". Ramen said and him and Seth left his home .

We arrived at the Ferguson home the housekeeper answered it and wouldn't let me in so I snapped her neck and we all came in .

Mike ! I yelled

I know your somewhere in this house lets be even now ! I yelled

He walked out holding the girl I love in his strong arms .

What did you do to her ! I snapped

He laid her on the floor Darcy was moving .

I got very angry with him my eyes turned to an amber gold , while ramens turned to an orange amber and Seth's turned into an amber gray we all got mad and it was time to kill this original vampire .

Seth grabbed mike from behind and I shoved my hand inside his body reaching for his heart he was wincing in pain and I was going to rip it out ramen took Darcy out of the house .

I let him suffer just a little bit and then I yanked out his own heart causing him to sigh and collapse on the ground and that was it he was gone .

I dropped his heart on the ground and me and Seth went outside to see if Darcy was okay she was laying down on the grass while ramen was comforting her she looked really pale and weak .

Darcy pov

I could feel my body function again I mean I was still weak I felt safe I guess ?.

I opened my eyes to see Tyler , Seth , and ramen ? . Looking up at me then smiling .

Darcy your okay ". Tyler said hugging me I hugged him back and thanked them all until I started to feel sharp pains run through my stomach .

Ouch ! I said clutching onto my stomach

What's wrong ? Tyler asked

I don't know ? I said

My stomach hurts really bad ". I said

Maybe you should relax ? Ramen suggested

A moment later I found myself coughing up blood .

Uhoh ! What next ? What gonna happen to Darcy ? Please vote and comment thank you !!!