Chapter 24

Darcy pov

I didn't know what was happening to me but Tyler brought me home and ramen and Seth comforted me and then left .

Tyler I'm sorry ". I said

It doesn't matter anymore Darcy because he's dead I killed him I killed an original vampire he's gone there's nothing to worry about ". He said

That's it ? I sobbed

And what if you never found me and you didn't kill him ? I sobbed

I said my words Darcy quit making such a big deal about it ". Tyler said storming out of the room .

For some reason I was thinking about ramen I mean I haven't seen him since we broke up which was about 3 years ago he's just so different him and Seth both changed .

Ramen has a tattoo and had gotten stronger and his hair is thicker and fluffier than before gosh I guess things to change people when they become an adult .

My stomach started hurting again I was groaning from all the pain .

I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up even though I barely had anything ?.

I flushed the toilet and got up I looked my self in the mirror I don't look the same I could feel pressure on my stomach and I could feel bumps and then that when I realized I made the biggest mistake of my life ................

Hi ! Guys ! I'm so so sorry it very short but you know what coming ! Anyways thanks for all your support please vote and comment thank you all ! :))))