Chapter 2

Darcy pov

I woke up on my bed I could remember what had really happened .

My whole body was in pain I couldn't really move .

Hey ". Dad said softly

I just couldn't look at him .

Darcy I know your mad at me but I swear I didn't know about your parents or any of this thing I just found you on the hard cold ground what was I supposed to do ? He said

Listen I know I thank you for everything but right I need things my way I need answers that's all I'm asking I don't expect you or anybody else helping me ill find my way ". I said roughly .

Okay ". Nodded sadly

He was about to leave the room my heart was gonna melt .

Dad wait ". I said

He turned around .

Yeah ? He asked

Come here . I said

He walked towards me I wrapped my arms around him I love you daddy ". I said

I love you too princess ". He said

He left my room and I got up my eyes were to their normal color .

I still needed to know who I was sired too ?.

Rose pov

I'm rose Walter I'm a 300 year old werewolf . It was long ago I should say when this huge accident happened . Their was a small family that lived in a small home a mom , a dad , and a little girl she was just born her name was Lillian I believe her parents were murdered and covered in blood by vampires . I saw the accident the house was torn apart I went into the house and heard the little girl crying I looked into those blue eyes that were filled with fear and tears . I picked her up I felt bad she had lost her parents . I cradled her in my arms making her be quiet . I couldn't take care of this girl I just couldn't I don't have the power too . But one day some one will take her and maybe somehow explain the truth to her . We left the old abandoned house that covered in blood stains and went out in the woods . I thought about imprinting her giving her all the power she could wish for I placed my hand on her heart and said those words and then let go . A moment later she had normal wild eyes . I sired her to me so when the time is right she see the real witch in herself . I couldn't take her I left her on the ground for someone too take her I felt bad I could hear her cries echoing but I had to leave her .

(Right now ) ....

I found out everything and detail about her I was tracking her down .

She didn't even know her real name .

She apparently is Darcy Ann styles now 13 and adopted by Harry styles and a group of other vampires .

He may of told her one side of the story but not all of it and he needed to find out the truth also .

I need to tell her she may be looking for answers her entire life .

I found the styles residents and its time this girl finds out the truth .

Hi guys well now you know who Darcy / Lillian is sired too so please tune in for the next chapter and please vote and comment thank you all !!