Chapter 26

Darcy pov

Me and Tyler were at the woods sucking the life out of the deer until we heard noises coming . They sounded like a crowd of hybrids .

Tyler what do they want from us ? I asked scared

Tyler pushed me back . I don't know ? He said

He handed me his phone .

Call ramen we need his help ". Tyler said

I quickly dialed ramen and thank god he picked up .

(Phone conversation )

R hello ?

D ramen hi it's me

R Darcy what's going on ?

D we need your help ramen please there is a mob of hybrids please help us

R Darcy calm down I'm on my way

D thanks

A moment later ramen arrived .

Ramen pov

Once I got there the first thing I notice was Darcy she looked pregnant and then I glared at my best friend or should I say old friend .

But I had to focus on the hybrids I mean I was one but there's a lot .

I killed about 3 Tyler helped the next thing I found myself was both of my hands tied to a bar were it was very difficult to move .

I saw that mean and vicious hybrid with a stake coming towards me and ready to kill me it got closer to me until Tyler jumped in front of it and got staked it went through his body he died .

My eyes widened why did he save me ?

Tyler ! I yelled

He through him out and Darcy went after him that's when I finally had the strength to rip out the bars .

I killed the hybrid with all my anger the moon was no longer rising and the sky was a bright red orange .

I went to were Darcy and Tyler were .

Tyler was laying flat on the ground barley moving Darcy was crying her eyes out holding on to Tyler's hand and stroking his hair .

I knelled down on the other side of him .

Hey pal ". I said

He looked at me his face was sweating .

How you doing ? I said

I've been better ". He replied

We're gonna get you through this ". I said

No ". He replied

I should've never hurt you all those things I said to you ". I said

It doesn't matter ramen your my friend ". He said

I smiled a little "best friend ". I said

He nodded a little then he shut his eyes he died and me and Darcy both cried .

( next day later ) ...

Today was the day of Tyler's funeral we were all dressed in black and holding umbrellas we placed flowers by his grave it was really hard losing him especially for Darcy she lost him its like he was her number one priority. She's pregnant she's now going to stay at Tyler's home I feel really bad I should have been the one to die not Tyler he hasn't even met his unborn child yet I can tell all the pain Darcy is going through its bad enough that the child she gives birth to will wonder were their father is ?. But she'll have to end up one day telling them the truth .

Omg ! Tyler died ! What's next ? Please vote and comment thank you !!!