16 ø FRED ANDREWS & HERMIONE LODGE

you were collecting some food from Pop's and on your way in you saw Hermione Lodge and Fred Andrews being a little more than what seemed friendly

*

you hid behind the wall by the counter, watching them embrace each other. had they gone on date?

you didn't know whether to call Veronica, Archie, Betty... who should you tell? both of them? one of them? none of them? if they found out you knew though... would they hate you? surely telling them would do more good, right?

maybe nothing happened between them. it could've just been a business meeting, could it?

you noticed people staring at you, so you moved to the counter and picked up the bag of onion rings and burgers. "uh, thanks Pops." You muttered and turned to leave as quickly as you could without being seen.

"y/n!" too slow. you forced a smile and turned around to see Hermione and Fred smiling at you.

"oh! hi, didn't see you there." you replied. Hermione's smile widened and her eyes sparkled. she could always tell when you were lying- she was like the mom you never had.

"so, are you still coming to the dinner tomorrow?" Fred asked. great. tomorrow was the annual Andrews and y/l/n dinner. it was nothing special just one time where Archie, his dad, you and your dad got together. it all started because both of your dads were best friends growing up and then you and Archie became friends growing up.

you mimicked his large smile and nodded. "yes. definitely." you said with as much joy as you could. "i have to go now. bye Fred, Mrs Lodge." you nodded and walked away.

oh what on Earth were you gonna do?

*

did I tell you Camila is the MOMMMMYY. lili is the ultimate daddy now- or is it Cole?
if you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.. check out twitter...
@fetishdyl

ily x