37 ø ARCHIE ANDREWS [for @ana5643]

ana gets pissed at Archie while at his football game, they go back to his place to watch a movie like they always did, Archie notices something's up, leading him to expressing his love

*

ana was sat third row as always, watching the game. half time called and ana left for the food stall, grabbing a hot dog she went to go talk to her best friend only to see some cheerleader and him flirting.

ana wasn't necessarily the jealous type but right now, all she wanted to do was bang both of their heads together and scream at him. but she knew she couldn't, they weren't dating. Archie was out for all.

ana sat back down, this time scowling whenever Archie or the cheerleader looked her way.

_

ana had kept a calm facade on the way home, but Archie could sense something was off. never the less, they sat on his couch, put on a movie – Mean Girls tonight – and sat next to each other, occasionally cuddling.

however, Archie noticed Ana had been acting uncomfortable all night. she would stiffen when he put his arm around her, and wouldn't look at him the whole time. you could blame that on the movie, but he knew there was something more.

Archie sighed and sat up, pausing the film. ana furrowed her brows finally looking at him. "why'd you pause the film?"

"something's up with you.. are you annoyed at something– did I do something?" Archie asked, hoping it wasn't his fault.

ana clenched her jaw and looked at her finger nails. "boys, honestly..." ana muttered earning a weird look from Archie. Ana rolled her eyes and sat up straighter. "i went to get food, and when I came back you were flirting with this cheerleader." ana sneered. "and I know I shouldn't feel this way but, I can't help it Archie!"

and as he listened, he smiled. ana truly loved him, anyone with eyes could see that, except him. ana looked up at him and huffed when she saw his smile. "I knew this was a bad idea. what, do you take for joke?" ana asked, jumping to conclusions.

Archie smiled and shook his head. "Ana... i-im shocked to hear you say that to be honest. you, jealous of me? look, ana, I would never ever flirt with anyone else while you're in my life. you're the most beautiful girl I know. you've got eyes like the sun, a smile that could stop the whole world just so they could stare. you're just so beautiful, and- I'm in love with you." Archie confessed.

ana stared at him in utter disbelief. he was in love with her... him, with her. "arch... i-i- I love you too." ana nodded and smiled at him.

"really?" he had a small smile painted on his face.

"really." ana smiled back and the film started  going again.

*

'surprise surprise bitch, I'm back. miss me.....?'

okay, I know I'm a terrible person. let me breath. I have exams coming up which I need to study for and the uk has been hit with a heatwave and me and heat just do not mix dude omgggg. but here's your request chick! ana5643 !! sorry it's so late :((((

i love y'all and thNAKS SO MYCH FOR 50K WOW OMG WHAT
IS THIS EVEN REAL IM SHOOK I LOVE YOG ALL SO MUCH AND ILL TRY TI UODATE MORE I PROMISE 🌷😆🌷❤️❤️❤️