Chapter 7

Lily was walking and walking until she got stopped by me.

"Im tiiireeedddd,"I moaned perphasly because I wanted to go to this tree house. "Can we go up there?"I pointed.

"Shut it and move it!"She forced pulling me.

"You know just because your 4 minutes older theres no need to act so deffenceive!"I told her.

"Maybe I do!"Lily shouted and stormed off.

"We-were you going?"I said.

"Your old enough to look after yourself!"She answered and we went our seperate ways. I walked into the land of nowhere. I trodded on leaves attracting rabbits and hairs. I shooed them away. I ran to the trail Lily was going but as I walked I saw a house. Their was a fence so I probably thought their was a chance of Lily going in their for help.

"Hello anyone there?"I asked knocking on the door.

"Go away!"They warned "5 seconds or your in"

"Isn't that a good thing?"I said

"Not on my watch run Lola!!"Muffled a voice

"Lil-lily?"I asked

"Yes!"She replied. I charged in grabbing Lily we ran and ran then we on the road again.

"Im going home,"I told her walking to the nearest bus stop. She agreed and came along. Before we knew it we were home. Ella was sitting there holding the last of the stuff.

"LILY LOLA!!"She shouted and pounced on us hugging us suffucating us."You two grounded now bed!" We strolled to our room putting on home clothes. I find it un-comfortable sleeping in jeans.

The next morning it was our birthday!!!

Omg ,omg and guess what ? OMG

Ella came in with a breakfast tray for each of us.

"Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo , you look like a doonkkeeyy and you smell like one too!"I teased. I told her I was only kidding.

"You two ive got you a present but ill give it after school!" Ella told us. We dressed up and we went to school. Everyone said Happy birthday as we walked. Emily just gave a fake smile and I rolled my eyes. Then already it was the end of school. Well not like that. I mean it went so fast.

We went home. All our aunties,uncles ,cousins and nana and grandad. Nana Poppy gave me a dog it was sooo cute! It was for me and Lily but Lily got a cat so she said you can have the puppy.

(Yes!)

Then I named it Willow. Lily named her cat Cookie. We had the cake but we didn't do all that blowing candles shit. Also we got laptops, new phones,iPad2,iPod and a TV!

Oh how I love my life!

Or do I ?