Chapter 14

"Shaaa-aayy!!" I said motionlessly holding my hand. Granddad got duck tape and placed in against my mouth. I don't know about you but I have trouble breathing through my nose if someone is delibrately trying to suffocate me. Nana gripped the rope tighter and tighter. She yanked me up with rope. I scattered my feet everywhere. Shay came with a pocket knife and began cutting the rope.

"Anymore , and ill move the rope so you end up cutting her!" She chuckled. She and Grandpa laughed. I got pulled up and got taped to the computer chair. She ripped the duck tape off my mouth. I imagined the duck tape being hairy like in movies. But I asked to see it and she showed me. It was clear!

"Woooo im a girl with hair free face!" I cheered. Wait ... Did I just say that out loud?

"Haha not for long , when im finished with you , you will have a beard!" He explained.

"Shut it , what can old people do to young gorgeous people like me?" I teased buffering my hair to show off my youngness. The thing is when your young , you want to be older, when your older you want to be younger.

A little bit of advice, stay 15... its awweessoommee.

I lodged my foot limb up where it hurts.

"Serves you right!" I said stand up in the chair and walking to the door handle putting the tape on it and pushing down so it could rip "I thought you guys could have a little bit of commensense!" I unleashed my arms from the chain (it was hard!) and rubbing my neck. Grandma suddenly threw a pillow case's on me. The back of my head I said 'Oww!' Sarcastically.

I escaped and sprinted. 

But then I heard Lily screaming. 

"HE HAS A GUN!" 

"Huh?" I turned back and suddenly I was shot on my head.

I'm dead. Good bye world....