Chapter 2

"What is the matter with you!"I shouted at Emily .

"Yeah!" said Lily backing me up. "Why you doing that?"

We both got very angry and started to role up our sleeves as if we were going to give her a good beating. I mean like who would tell anyone about their bestfriends personal life to like half of the school I mean seriously dude, who does that?

"I didn't do anything I swear!"She lied.

"Swear my ass dont ever talk to us again alright?"I said and pulled Lily towards the gate and walked out. Dad never cared about our reputation but mum was ever so slighty worried about our life for the future.

That evening me, mum and Lily were sitting on the sofa in the living room. Mum was at the end then I was in the middle and Lily next to me. We snuggled up in our pyjames and I held the popcorn. Since I was in the middle,and watched Kung Fu Panda 2. Then we heard footsteps approaching from the front door. Quickly, we turned off the tv with the romote and hid the popcorn under the duvet and we pretened to sleep.

Suddenly I felt a sneeze coming up and then I sneezed. Then Dad threw me across the room. Lily dashed towards me dad held his hand out but Lily ducked and crawled as fast as she could to me. Mum pounced so far and landed to the telephone she called Emilys mother and they only live across the street so they came just in time. He tried to punch mum in the back but Emily and her mum and dad came and pulled us out and said we could spend the night at theirs.

"Thank you soo much Mr and Mrs Baker"I thanked them but I left out Emily.

"Its okay any time!"they told us. They also said me and Lily could sleep in Emilys room and mum could sleep in the guest room. Lily argued if we could sleep with mum but they said it was a single bed. So we had to sleep with Emily .

"Your so lucky we saved you!"said Emily "We could of left you there to die!"

Emily also had a new bestfriends called Jessie and Shay.

"And guess what ?"She asked

"What?"I replied

"Shay actually likes me now"

Pfft in her dreeaammmss......