Chapter 9 ; Woah......

I sprinted as if i was in the olympics. I looked everywhere for Lily. Then I found her she was being held on the mouth but dad was laughing to make it not look obvious he is man-handling his daughter. I yelped help help! But all they did was point and gasp then carry on as if i was some three legged dog. I managed to grab hold of Lily but he pulled harder but luckily , i had my bat and battered him down as i said.

We ran away while we were being chased by a bamboon (dad). Finally we reached the hospital. The police and fire brigade (no idea) was there and we dashed in.

"What on earth happened to you?" Asked the Sheriff "Youve got blood everywhere and you have been stabbed!" He meant me. I didn't feel hurt it was because all the worry cooled off the pain.

"Lets go home"Announced Ella "Once we get there , no talking , shower then bed im very upset!"

"So am I your always bugging us well now we feel like running away!" I said eyes full of water. I stormed off in a tantrum. Suddenly I started to pick up a pase with Lily behind me. We ran and ran until we bumped into a lady. (A pretty one). And she was so kind to us she asked us politely where we was going and why we were so fast.

Then I visioned mums face placed perfectly on her shoulders. Then I leaped onto her hugging her and she just laughed and hugged me to.

"Please be our mother our dad killed my real mother and my foster mother is a cop and I don't like this!"I said it so fast that I burst into tears. She looked through her hand bag and brought out a pack of tissues. They were so soft. It smelt like the ones mum gave me on my 9th birthday. She never gave it to Lily because she loved dad more. But now she hates him. And she is sobbing over mum now but never did before when she was alive.

"I love you so much!"She said to me and Lily "And we will go to the learning trust right away . Step inside my car" She was soo cool her car was awesome and she had a man driving her car.

Alriiiiiggggghtttt.

"Theres something I should tell you ..." She mentioned.

"Do go on,"replied Lily

"Im sorta famous and if you get adopted by me you will be sorta famous"She announced to me and Lily not really the driver he already knew seeing as he was driving the car. Man, it was nice. It had leather seats (white leather seats) and a black window those kind when you can see outside but people outside can't see you and the best, the colour of the car was cream.

Alriiiiiggggghttt.

"I'd LOVE to be famous!!!"Said Lily "now I know why Jessie J made that song Bla bling bla bing!" She posed showing off her invisiable necklase. Then she started to regret it.

"I dont mind yup I want to"I said.

"Fine , we are here"She said and we came out of the car. Then we were already at the office mum to be signed the letter as it is illegal for a cop to assign to have adopted kids while not letting the learning trust know or social services no big difference. Then we walked out with Mum now to be, in the middle with her arms around me and Lily and we walked with papparazi taking photos of us already!

Alriiiiiggggghttt.

Gosh , I need to stop saying that. I don't like being famous not a bit I hope we just! Only KIDDING got you there didn't I?

"Darlings lets go home" Said Mum.

"Whats your real name?" Asked Lily.

"Alice , Alice Jones" She replied.

"May I call you Alice?" said Lily.

"Be my guest darling, but I rather you call me Mum im sorry about your other mothers" .

"Thank you but no thank." Said Lily "Alice.."

"Okay home we are haha how awkward we are already here haha lets go in"I hesitated and we entered home. I quickly had a shower Mum made supper and it was soooooooo nice. Then there was a knock on the door I ran down stairs and met Mum. I held her hand and we both opened the door. We saw Ella with Cookie and Willow and she said

"You have disapointed me!" Said Ella handing over our pets.

"You take pity on my children , new children!" She said in disgust. Then Lily came sprinting to Ella and she hugged her.

"I want Ella not you!" Said Lily and to Ella and Ella smiled and went in her car.

"Ahh who cares!"I said and we danced all day. So did Willow we she just jumped up on her back two legs sticking out her tounge.

"You can live with me and be famous and live happy ever after!" She mentioned.

Or can we?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23:02 im tired please vote and comment and hope you enjoyed and

Chapter 10

Coming Soon!

Good night to who ever is going bed. ;;))))

Theese next names must comment ;

fad_zummer14

Amzy_Mahonex

xtimetopartyx

VOTEE AND COMMENT YOUU THREE :///////

Or elseeeeee