Chapter 13; Special

"Another run away I mean seriously you got to be kidding me" Said Lily

"Do you want Ella to find you?" Asked Shay

"In ways my friend , in ways" I said raising a eyebrow and grinning.

"Pack!" Demanded Shay pointing at my suitcase. I began to pack. I looked at the corner of my eye and saw Shay lying on the bed casually as if he has nothing to do. I stand up and drop the shirt I was about to fold

"Dammit dude you get on my last nerve you get your ****** ass off the bed and YOU help!" I shouted. Then grandma came up stairs. I quickly shoved Shay in the cupboard and the suitcase under the bed. Lily held the door back incase they came in to soon.

"Darlings whats going on in there?" She asked knocking on the door turning the door knob.

"Just a sec , the suitcase is in the way , sorry!" Lied Lily

"Lying are we?" Questioned Grandma

"For fuck sake grandma , wait!" Holy shit I can't beleive I said that!

"You lady open this so called 'fucking' room NOW!" Swore grandma. Shay scoffed in the cupboard trying not to burst out laughing. Then I saw the window. I quickly dropped the suitcases out the window and tied the remaining clothes left and used it as a rope.Lily went down first. Cookie was with grandad so we couldn't take her. Anyway grandma said she had a cat and she could use Cookie incase Ella came. Then I dropped Willow as carefully as I could and Lily caught him. Shay was next to climb down and the rope started to rip. Then I removed the bed from the door and race the rope. Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my hand.

"Grandad Polo come we have guest!" She shouted. He came rushing upstairs with Cookie. He put Cookie on the window seal and told her to scratch me.

"No Cookie jump!" called Lily holding out her hands. Cookie clawed Granddad and Grandma. She launched her self down and Shay caught her.

"Wow!" I said sarcastically clapping. Then grandma took the rope and held it to my neck.

No wonder were Dad got his fighting skills from.