The 11th chapter

The next available aeroplane was to madagascar. No effence but no way in heck am I going there. I had a telepathic feeling that Lily thought that too. Then we decided to take a train to paris were our gran and grandad live. So we ran to the desk and asked for the nearest euro train to paris. They said take the 55 to some place Lily remebered but I forgot. So Lily picked her suitcase and I picked mine. The security guy chased us because of Willow and Cookie so we ran out. Thank goodness the 55 already arrived and we hoped on. We hid Willow and Cookie and went upstairs. Thank goodness again there were no cameras. Then before we knew it we were there. We got off and the man beeped at me and Lily because Willow peed on the wheel.

"Good girl"I shoved it in the bus mans face and he honked his horn so loud it made Cookie meow like there was no tommorow.

We entered the train and luckily you were allowed pets but it had tob be in a special room for pets. There were rabbits and birds it smelt like a flaming pet shops.

And im telling you , they reek.

"Take your ticket"said the micro-phone.

"I will thank you"I thanked and took 2 tickets.

"Next stop paris!"Cheered Lily and we ordered food because we were starving. I ordered burger , chips and beans , hot dog , pizza and ice-cream. Me and Lily said we should save our money (we converted our english money to euro's). So we shared I burped ridiculously loud when I finished. Lily just took a napkin and patted her mouth.

How polite,

"Im taking a nap good night!" I told Lily.

"Good night"she replied. Sometimes we could be a real team but at times we can be quite rude to eachother.

I woke up and we were in paris. It was dawn and it looked beautiful it was half and hour until the train stopped so I waited and let Lily sleep. I heard Willow howling I ran to her room and she was howling because some dog had leaped on to him. I kicked it off and warned it if it touches Willow again there will be consequenses. I know what your thinking 'Takling to a dog?' but dogs understand me.

I went back to our carriage and I saw Lily awake wide awake. She was suprised at the Eiffel Tower being so big. She begged and begged me to go but I am afraid of hights. So I kept saying no , no and no. Eventually I managed to say yes. We got off the train and tied Cookie and Willow on the pole. I put our suitcases in the  lugage place but then I disagreed to go up. Also we couldn't go anyway because we were to young to apply for a ticket.

"Lets go to nanas"Suggested Lily

"Too right" I said and dialed my grandmothers phone number. She said walk to Roule' road and turn and you will be at Sega Parle St. Me and Lily followed the directions and knocked on the door. Grandad answered and he took the pets. Grandad is a old man in his 60's but is still active. And nana is a loveing lover. She loves pretty much everything. They all ways have a guest room for any guests. We left our suitcase in the hallway but grandad insisted of him taking them up. We just agreed and let him take it. Grandma always says he is to generous but I take it as so generous. Nana said we ought to go to bed now because we went on a ride.

"Nana we are 15 we don't have bed not like we uset to."I half said half whispered.

"We have something to say to grandmother don't we Lola?"Said Lily

"Yup..."I agreed.

"We have ran away"Explained Lily

"You what?" Shouted Grandad from upstairs racing down.

"We have brought a pan" I scoffed

"Bed you two I won't call your parents but as your living under my - im kidding!!"Said Grandpa "No bedtimes!!"

How comes we always have the best beginning and a horrible end?