Chapter 3

Hi!!! I hope you liikeeddd mmyyyy ssttoorrryyy I will do a recap just to let you know what was going on in the last chapter well not in the same words as the last one but enough to let you know what was going on :DDDDDDDDD

Recap:

"Your sooo lucky you two , we could of left you their to die!" she told us "You may call yourselves lucky!"

"Oh who cares!"I blowed out blowing my fringe.

"Ooh and guess what?"She said

"What??" I replied

"You know that boy you uset t like , well he likes me now!"

Purrrlleeasssseee in her dreeeeaammss...... (I hope)

So here goes!

Chapter 3

________________________________________________________________________________

"Shut it  you !"forced Lily but it wasn't that persuasive. Mum was listening and thought we were bullying Emily.

Talk about  ears-dropping!

"The cheek of you two"Said mum shocked and her hair looking very messy.

"Mum im tired maybe tommorow give us a nice telling!" I lied, a very dumb lie.

The next morning we went back to school people were still gawping but as before we still ignored them as well as Emilly. We sat on the bench reading . The type of story I was reading was mystery/suspense. Lily is into Jacquline Wilson ones. As I record to Fwairy books.

"Lola I was thinking ... since easter is soon we should stay with Auntie Jasmine for a while since the kaos at hope stops" Lily said.

"Are you silly!?" I half shrieked half whispered. "What about Mum ?"

"Ive got that planned out ... well no I haven't but surely something might happend. Maybe one of dads friend might ask him over." She explained.

"If you say so."

Then we went into class. First thing we went into assembly. Ms Mona told us that their will be a practise fire alarm. Me and Lily have been good as gold since we started Cemarly Secondary School but we both had a twin shiver run through our bodies. After the assembly we had art. Our teacher Mr.Lamer was  ever so kind. Me and twin both lied and said we needed to see the head. He beleived us and we both went out.

"Are you thinking what im thinking?"said Lily

"Hell yeah!"

Then we both pressed the school fire alarm.

Suddenly, we heard a march of foot steps heading to the playground.

________________________________________________________________________________

Urrrggghh a terrible ending its becuse its 22:24 nd im flaming tired and bored so i stopped sorry for the terrible cliff hangerzzz!?!! :S