Chapter 10

The next morning I had a shower and got dressed for school and went downstairs for breakfast. It was sensational. Beans on toast. You might be thinking 'Woww(!)' but she makes them sensationally good. Mum gave breakfast to Willow and I said bye to the both of them. As I went on the way to school theres a shop not to far from school. And Taylor (my good good mate) was there waiting for me. For the first time. Then he pointed at the shop and outside was a stand of newspapers and there was me with blood dripping and stiches and plasters with Lily the same.

"Stay away from me Undertaker!" teased the boys in my school.

"Don't make me knock you out get out of here!"Warned Taylor. "Come lets walk and talk its classed as multi-tasking"

"Okay but let me get a copy of this."I told him and took the paper and thanked him. But as I read I saw quotes saying that they thought we killed our mother and we only said dad did because he is in jail. What kind of nonesense is that? And guess what. There was the peoples names of the quotes. One was from Juile Baxter from the 8th grade and the other one was Emily, Emily Patterson. I mean who on earth does that? Snitch on their old best friends.  Then I saw Ella walking with Lily and Emily. All that came up in my head was 'They made up!' and what my head said was right. Emily's grandma has a cat (a dude) and Cookie (Lilys cat) got together and they had kittens and there was 6 so , 3 to Lily and 3 to Emily. Also Emily , Lily and Ella made a pen house (don't ask) for them.

"Keep walking Taylor were late!"I hesitated and I pulled him behind me

"Okay ,okay slow down!" He told me. However I did the complete opposite and ran. Then Emily called for me.

"Ohh .. shi...tacki mushrooms" I said and stopped "Taylor you go this is my mess"

"No im staying with you no matter what" He grinned. I sighed and grinned him back.

"Lola have you seen the papers?"She asked me.

"Have you seen Emily?" I said.

"No we have made up , I rang you but you didn't answer!"She puffed.

"Well Im glad I didn't answer"I replied and I walked away with Taylor's arm around my shoulder. Eventually we entered the school gates. Everyone gawped at me. They thought I was hot. And all the boys liked me because I was famous. Maybe Mum was right. We might live happily evert after.

(And I might find a nice fella if you know what I mean *wink*)

"Taylor hands off shes mine!"Growled Shay

"Dude , im no ones belonging!" I said

"Yeah were just mates aren't we Lola!"

"You bet we are" I replied. Shay said okay but if there was any missbeahaving he would show Taylor what mates are. I mean dosen't he know already?

Then before you could say waffles he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed because Taylor was the cuteist boy in the class but I didn't like him because all the girls were busy drooling on him. Then I kissed him back and he said go to his after school. I said okay and before I knew it was the end of school. I raced home and Mum asked me about my day at school and I told her what happened. Everything. And she was shocked but not mad she winked and asked me when you going to go on a date and I sid tonight. So she said

"Tonight? Then go get washed up and dressed!" She couraged me as if I was getting ready for graduation.

I got dressed and everything and I straightened my hair and walked downstairs. Mum opened the door and rang Arnold (the driver) to drive me there. He came so fast and I entered. I just put shorts and a top with converses and I got a cardigan just incase.

"Here we are"said Arnold.

"Ok thank you,"I thanked and exited the car. I knocked on the door and Taylor answered. He had jeans (sexy) a top and he had muscles in addition packs (sexier) and lastly his hair was a messy blonde (sexiest).

"Come in here"He said and Shay , Carlos , Josh and Taylor were there.

"Why you all here?"I asked.

"Take your cardigan off Lola,"Suggested Shay.

"Okay thanks"I replied and took it off.

"You have a vest right?" Asked Josh "Take it off"

"Why?"I said.

"Just do it please!"Forced Josh.

"Okay?"I took it off and the boys whistled and gazed at me.

"Nice shorts"commented Taylor. Then I saw Lily .She came out and she had shorts aswell and her top off. Then they all came closer and me and Lily were in the middle. I found it fun and jumped on them all kissing and snogging them.

"First boy on the bed gets to have sex with me!!"Said Emily out of no where. All the boys rushed except for Shay. He looked at me and I snogged him more and more boys and girls came they were in the same year as me ,year 10. I went downstairs and I saw girls pole dancing on the fridge.

Lezbos.

Shay lept onto me. So did Taylor. I yelped for Lily but she was busy with Jason , Josh and Carlos.

So I just said let me relax and I kissed the day away. We were all home alone. I rang mum saying I would sleep over and she said okay. I slept on Shay and Taylor slept of my tummy. It tickled.

Luckily it was 'wear what ever you want to school' day adn we entered school looking like mangas.

The boys kept winking at me in math. And one even kissed Lily in the corridor. Then I decided to run home and go to Mum. I have detention 4 times this week including the exit I did today makes it 5.

"Your home earily love , why?" Asked Mum

"Erm children always pissing on the floor they just don't understand their not in loo haa!"I lied.

"Oh really?"She said.

"Yes really."I replied.

"If you say so now get ready curl your hair , get dressed because we are going to a famous party !!!!!!!!"Cheered Mum.

"Oh yeah !"I rocked "Woooppp shake what your mama gave ya!"

....Oh yh my "mama" is dead so I ain't going to party on her grave. I ran upstairs sobbing and packed my suitcase. I ran outside with Willow and I went to Ella's house. Ella was at work and I packed Lily's suitcase and put LOTS of supllies of food for the cats.

We ran and went on the train , heading for the airport with our passaports...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked my chapter. For those who were adgitating me to upload another chapter no names included heres your one and only chapter 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 11

Coming Soon

(By Friday :])

YOU LOVE TO READ I LOVE TO WRITE!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX