Chapter 8 (Best Upload!)

I know I haven't uploaded for some time but this is one of my best uploads and im making sure ill upload enough to make you full till the next time i upload happpppyyy hoollidaay andd it was my birthday on 8/4/12 comment if you want to happy birthday me or anytttthinnggggg Soo I hope you likkeed my story so far and if you haven't im sure you will gurgle for some more after this VOTE & COMMENT puurrrrlleeassssshhhhhh!!! and comment your stories or any good stories and ill vote and comment and read and tell others to read and vote and comment!! ;D

So , here goes!

Enjoy :D

Chapter 8

_______________________________________________________________________________

Me and Lily were exhausted so we went up to our room. We sat on the beds talking to each other. Lily asked me question and I asked her questions.

"Lily do you like your life?"I asked hysterically.

"Erm there are ups and downs"She answered. I was kinda hoping for a just plain easy ,no. But she went on and on I asked her a simple qurstion and she gave me a hole life story.

"So erm you hate your life?"I said

"Well..."She began

"No , no I understand you have ups , downs , lefts and rights jeez louise!"I interrupted. I was plain bored. Infact , I was so bored their aren't words to do describe. So instead I decided to play Thumb War with my thumbs.

"1 , 2 , 3 ,4 I declaire a thumb war"I sang "Go righty go righty!" I was literally cheering for dear life I was so loud my baby cousin , Mina woke up.

My Bad.....

So the next morning at school I was hype. I had 1...2 ,4 energy drinks. I was talking bluber to my friends , I was dancing randomly when some one was chatting to me and pranked whenever I felt like it. Such as me and my mate Destiny were walking behind a teacher then I said say Alfa Q but really fast. It sounded as if she was saying Ill fuck you!

Haha ... ohhhh classic.

"Destiny detention!"Mentioned Miss. Lucia one of the most vicious teachers you could bump into.

"B-but.."Moaned Destiny "See!"

"Pfft your just bluffin you look like you need a muffin"I rapped "You know what get the hell out, get the , get the hell out!" Then she stormed off like a bitch.

Tut tut im ashamed!

"Lola your such a ass hole!"Said Lily rolling her eyes.

"Lily your such a hole ass!"I joked. "Aww haahahahaaa im sooo funny!" I wiped my eye pretending im crying. Then I walked away from the teachers with Lily and walked towards Danny , Taylor and yup, Shay.

Damn , it must be illegal to be that pretty. But I still played hard to get.

"Hey Lola!"He called.

"And you are ? .."I replied acting as if I didn't know what he was on about. But then I said I was kidding and talked to him. I was like I didn't care but in my mind I was drooling then I decided to not play hard to get.

"Lola, you sound so weird today , why?" He asked

"Its because my throat hurts and Ella forgot to take me to the doctors" I  answered

"I know the best cure for that" He told him "Come round mine" Then we winked when no one was looking. Im a virgin and im happy as a virgin.

"Hey Lola nice butt"The boys laughed.