January 16, 2014-Thursday

I hear Janes but it can't be him Katherine and Bernard kidnapped him. The voice comes closer it's James I know it is. I hear my mother saying she'll be back later and she leaves. When she leaves James begins crying, he's talking to me but I can't make out everything he says. I try to listen better. He begins again, "Missy I..I" he pauses. "Why? I miss you I know you may not ever come back to me and if that happens I won't know what to do. I won't have friends and I don't know how I'll live honestly. I probably will die from heartbreak and i looked that up and it is possible. Anyway that will happen because I'll be so lonely and alone. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't just want you back I need you. So please just come back to me Missy. If you can here me it's a miracle and just do whatever it takes to come back. I'll be here until you wake up. You know something that's kind of funny Bernard's dad is the one who hit you and the only reason I was found was because the police searched Bernard's house and found me in the basement. Bernard and Katherines family are being charged. I want you to know I'll love you till the day I die" he says all this holding back tears. He kisses my head and lies his head on my stomach.