January 28, 2014-Tuesday

Tuesday, its Tuesday. Ever since Hazel and Bernard Hazel says she's ok but we all know the truth. She has a crush on Channing but he isn't good enough for her. He never texts back and he gets annoying sometimes in my opinion. Back to Tuesday I hate having to go to school today, I feel like the whole worlds eyes will be on me because of that fire. It wasn't my house granted but it was the neighbors and its completly and utterly destroyed. I have to go back though and I will.

*************************************

   "I hate you how could you!?", I yell as I run upstairs after school. "Sweety we didn't do anything!", James yells back at me. "That doesn't matter! I came home and see you sitting on the couch with another girl and that girl freakin hates me! How could you I thought you were better than that!", I scream. "Baby she means nothing. She wanted to hang out so I was like sure whatever, she made a move and I scoot away! Then I made her leave", he says trying to stay calm. "James I saw you kiss her! You can't tell me it wasn't nothing!", I begin to cry. "Baby stop! Stop right now. She kissed me and I back away!", he says. "Yea only after I walk in and see it!", I scream. "Babe...I....", he starts. "How could you in my house to? Ugh just don't talk to me!", I scream. I run upstairs as he yells for me to come back. I slam the door and slide down it. "It wasn't ok, this is not ok", I say to myself. I hear him outside the door.

             "Baby let me in", James says. I just cry. He slides down the door on the other side. "Baby I....I...I'm sorry. I want to work through this. I know your right on the other side. I know you to well.", he says and I hear the sadness in his voice. "You barely know me we've not even been together a month", I say even though I don't mean it. "Baby I know you more than you know yourself", he says to me. I get up and open the door. He has tears running down his face and he hugs me. We cry into eachother's arms. "Baby I promise never will I ever have another girl over", he whispers in my ear as he begins to kiss my neck. "I think I love you", I say. "You think? I love you to the moon and back", he says. "I do love you so much", I say.