January 13th, 2014-Monday

My alarm goes off and I'm covered head to toe in tears. Why school today of all days? I think. I take a shower and put my hair up in a messy bun because I'm to tied to do anything else, I get dress and mope downstairs to breakfast. "What's wrong?", my mom asks. "Nothing just tired", I lie.

************************************

As I climb in the car I can't stop thinking of James. The constant questions bother me. Is he ok? Where is he? Are they hurting him? The one that bothers me the most is why someone would go to this much trouble to hurt me. Just so I will go back out with Cullen.

***********************************

I walk into the school and glance at Katherine and Bernard's usual bench. Bernard is sitting there looking uneasy but Katherine is no where in sight. I chuckle because for once I believe I'm right. I purposely try to make eye contact with Bernard as I casually walk by him. He looks away quickly and pretends he's having a serious conversation with his friends. This confirms I'm right. "It's go time", I say. I already know who is coming with me on this trip John and Basilia there both small and not overly klutzy. I thought about who would come seriously Chloe is to loud, Hazel would feel guilty, Macy is to klutzy. So Basilia was a perfect fit. The mission is simple and easy we go to Katherine's and Bernard's houses and check the basements. If we find James we will try to free him. If we don't find him we'll have to blackmail Bernard and Katherine so they tell us where he is.

***********************************

At lockers I fill them in. It will happen at my house tomorrow 7:30pm we have to be dressed in all black and put our phones on silence. John agrees immediately because of his past with Katherine and Basilia agrees because she doesn't exactly like Katherine. After we finish discussing we head to Musical Theatre were we auditioning for the Willy Wonka Jr parts.

************************************

As its time for me to go to sleep I cry because apparently crying myself to sleep is the new normal. So as you probably guessed I cry myself to sleep.