January 30 2014-Thursday

James POV:

*beep beep beep* I hear Missy's alarm going off upstairs and I hear her groan and roll over. I chuckle because even when she's "fresh out of hibernation" she's attractive. I finally decide I should get off of it's only to see the look on Missy's face as I tell her she looks beautiful even though she just rolled out of bed. I get dressed and eat breakfast faster than Missy can shower and come downstairs. I have pancakes made for her in the shape of hearts and I'm ready to apologize for the way I acted the day before. The only reason I acted out the way I did was because I had a doctors appointment the day before. The tests came in and it wasn't good... I'm supposed to die sooner than expected. I can't tell Missy though she'll be crushed. It's best to just live everyday like its my last. Meaning no more fighting with the love of my life.

As she trudges down the stairs in a t-shirt and jeans I can't believe she's mine. Even when she dresses casual she looks amazing. "Good Morning beautiful." I say smiling because I already know what her response will be. She'll say "shut up I don't look beautiful". She glares at she and says "shut up I don't look beautiful". Just as I predicted. I grin and laugh to myself because I know her so well. "What's so funny". She says with a frown on her face as she practically floats over to the counter. "Nothing it's just I know you so well". I say. "What do you mean?" she asks with a confused look on her face. "I mean I knew exactly what your were gonna say when I called you beautiful." I say smiling. "Of course you did Mr. I Know Everything". she says and walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I can smell her morning breath but I don't even care because she looks so perfect and somehow she rocks that smell. She leans in and kisses me. I wonder what's going on in her mind.

Missy's POV

My alarm goes off and I roll out of bed. I pull on a t-shirt and jeans and trudge downstairs. James smiles at me. "Good morning beautiful!" he says. "Shutup I don't look beautiful" I say. He grins and begins to laugh, I frown. "What's so funny?" I ask. He looks up at me and says "Nothing I just know you so well". I frown "What do you mean?" I say. "I mean I knew exactly what you were going to say when I called you beautiful" he says. "Of course you did Mr. I Know Everything" I say and walk over to him. I kiss him and try to imagine life without him but I can't.

The rest of the day goes past in a blur and life is good for once.