Chapter 6

a/n; :) i'm deceased

-

You sat, confused as hell, in your bed. It was all a dream? No, it couldn't have been! You stared out the window, it was light. Morning. Did I only dream that night when I supposedly woke up from a nightmare?

Desperate for an answer, you ran downstairs to the living room to check the couch. It was untouched. Maybe Jungkook cleaned it up! Maybe he left and didn't want to feel bad for leaving it in disorder! That must be it, but, he'd never leave without telling me.

You checked the time, 7:30 AM. Hm. You went to your contacts, attempting to call Jungkook and ask him why he left. That is, if he ever left in the first place. Just in case he wanted to meet you, you went to get dressed and came back downstairs.

Your contacts on your phone had no one called Jungkook at all. He couldn't have deleted it, could've he? You might be thinking, "Well, if she knows his number, she can just call it, she doesn't need his contact to call someone, pabo author," you're right, reader, but, oh yes; but, you called the number- though it ended up being a random person by the name of Geun.

You heard footsteps come down the stairs. Yes! That might be Jungkook! You turned around, but you met with disappointment. It was Kyung.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N), good morning. Getting ready for the first day of your new job?" she asked.

"F-First day? What? Wait, don't I have a day off? This isn't the f-first d-day of my job!" you asked and exclaimed, concerned and worried.

"Um, yes, first day. And no, you don't have a day off the first day of the job, silly." your unnie giggled.

"U-Uh, what is my job?"

"It's a surprise, I can't t-"

You sternly cut her off, annoyed, "Tell me!"

"Ugh, fine, you'll work at a tattoo place, hun."

Tattoo place? What? "Tattoo place?!"

"If you don't like it, I'll just call them back and-" again, you cut her off, pissed as hell;

"I do not like it!" you stormed out of the apartment. Goddammit! Was this all some fucking silly dream?! It all seemed real... dammit! It can't! It- It couldn't have been... you wiped a small tear away. Fooled by my own dream. It was all a lie. (this girl overreacts too much)

-

You were walking around downtown, thoughts swarming your mind. You came across a small café (cliché i know but whatever) and decided to get a drink to calm down. You walked in and ordered, then sat down at a vacant table.

You took a sip of your hot chocolate angrily. You had a deep mental conversation with yourself. It's like everything you went through just... was just thrown away. Like it restarted to the beginning. Then, your phone rang. It was your roommate unnie.

You picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey... um, I'm sorry. I didn't know you didn't like being a tattoo artist, haha," she nervously laughed, "But hey, I hope we can make up. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to. If you'd like, I'll give you a little more days to think about a solution for a job and I'll work extra shifts in the meantime. That sound okay?" she suggested.

You didn't want to be rude by making her work extra, but you really felt like shit and you didn't feel like working at all, "Yeah, it sounds fine. I forgive you, it's just... I was in a bad mood. But I still don't want to be a tattoo artist, just saying."