Chapter 11

It was now morning. If I had my eyes closed, I could still tell the sun began to rise because of your obvious morning grumble. You, um, weren't quite the morning person.

"Aish! Why!" you complained as the sun blinded you. I seriously have to close those curtains, you thought. You sat up in the bed with the white bed sheets still laying firmly on your thighs and lower, of course horizontally. You were greeted by a rather mocking mirror right in front of the bed, placed symmetrically. It showed off your horrible morning expression, and, who couldn't forget, bed hair.

You looked like a complete mess. Oh, what a shame. You turned to your side and picked up your phone to check the time, "8:30 AM, looks like I'm getting back on my late sleep schedule." you said aloud, the sound echoing, bouncing off the hotel room's walls.

You got out of bed (thankfully you had the courage to) and directed yourself to the bathroom. You unfortunately saw yourself in the mirror once again, your reflection taunting you. You gently combed your hair- even though there were knots and you nearly shed a tear by how much it hurt- till it began to soften. When it did, you noticed your hair looking a bit, how do you say, oily. Oh yes, a shower! you reminded yourself. You stepped into the uh- you know, that bathtub shower thing they have in hotels- and got clean.

The water was pouring down from the shower tap. As you rubbed shampoo through your hair, basic shower thoughts flooded your mind. Things like: If Cinderella's shoe was a perfect fit, why did it fall off? If you wait for a waiter, aren't you the waiter? Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star? If babies are in the womb for nine months, why aren't they nine months old when they come out? What if the meteor that struck earth a billion years ago was actually a UFO and we're the aliens?

After you got out of the shower, you obviously went to dry your hair. Once dried, you combed it. You didn't think it needed a special hairdo. You had your black lacy bra and underwear on while you walked back to the small drawers that held your clothing.

You heard the door creak open.

What the hell? you thought. You turned around but the door immediately shut closed right then and there. You panicked. Holy shit, someone saw me in only my undergarments!

The person behind that door was also panicking. T-That was her r-right?! Oh my god, her door was open, I thought she was ready! It's ten!

You grabbed a nearby bathrobe and peaked through the door's little hole. It was our little precious golden maknae, standing there, embarrassed as hell. You opened the door and he immediately shot his head up.

"Jungkook?" you said.

"I-I'm sorry! You're d-door w-was open a-and I t-thought-" he began to stutter.

"It's u-um, fine. I forgot I had to be ready before n-now. You d-didn't happen to see me in-" Just as you pronounced the last sentence his cheeks began to turn a deep scarlet.

"U-Uh, you can come in, I'll get dressed in the b-bathroom." you invited.

He nodded shyly and followed you in the room.

Still with your robe on, you grabbed out an outfit from the drawers and left to the bathroom. Your outfit was simple, composed of: black waist-high skinny jeans that arrived all the way down to your ankles, a pair of black leather ankle boots, white v-neck tee that was tucked into the jeans but loosened just a tad, and a dark grey knitted cardigan that fell to three quarters of your thighs. You also had some black sunglasses that rested comfortably on your head, a black leather purse as well.

Jungkook wore light blue jeans- ripped on both knees, yellow boots- not Timberland, though. His shirt was an oversized knitted navy blue sweater turtleneck. (his desc is shorter bc I just stole an outfit off of a pic and if you find it you'll know)