Chapter 13

a/n; bless

After a painful week of ignoring paparazzi and some of Jungkook's fans, it was now the week of Bangtan Sonyeondan's concert, or, more precisely, the day. Obviously, Jungkook kept calling you to catch up, but he hasn't brought up once about people assuming you two being romantically involved. Phew.

You woke up at roughly 8 AM by a phone call. You grunted and picked up, "Yes, hello?"

"(Y/N)!" Jungkook's voice rang through the portable device. Your morning frown immediately disappeared after hearing his voice, "You're coming to the concert, right? I'm going to pick you up, that way you don't have to go through security complications!" he said.

"Yeah! Of course I'm coming. When're you arriving?"

"To pick you up at the apartment? Maybe in two hours," you heard him laugh, which made you confused, "Also, sorry for waking you up. No need to tell me, I know that's your morning voice. Better get moving, like I said, I'm coming in two hours!" he laughed even more.

"Yeah yeah, alright, coconut-head. See you later," you heard him hum on the other side of the line, right before you hung up. You got out of your bed and headed towards the bathroom to take a nice and warm shower.

The shower is where you like to think about your day. Planning it out, thinking about previous actions, or to be more precise, cringing about them.

It's been about an hour in the shower and you finally decided to get out. You heard your roommate yell from downstairs "Breakfast is ready!" to which you replied: "Yeah! I'll be down in a few!"

You grabbed a white towel from the rack and rolled it around your body before crossing the hallway all the way back to your bedroom. You forgot your clothes, that's why.

You about threw every piece of clothing on the ground or your bed, trying to find a decent outfit for the concert. This was the final result, after finally finding one: a white plain t-shirt tucked loosely into a pair of waist-high ripped jeans that are ending around mid-calf, a black choker, and a grey striped trim flocked patch zipper jacket and some black slip-on shoes.

You went downstairs and headed towards to kitchen. "It's about time," Kyung said when you arrived.

You apologized and then began to eat with Kyung.

-

Ding dong (:))

Kyung turned to you questioningly when the doorbell rang. You wiped your mouth and swallowed the food in it before speaking, just an act for respect, "Sorry, forgot to tell you. I'm going to another concert today."

"Wow, you've been going to a lot of his concerts lately. When will you two hit it off?"

You blushed immensely and got up immediately to answer the door, the person behind it might have gotten impatient. You rested your right hand on the doorknob before twisting it right. "Sorry, I didn't mean to take long," you told the person.

"No, it's fine, you didn't take that much time. Don't worry," Jungkook, the said person, smiled cutely. Just before you answered the door, his ear was pushing against the door, listening in. He had heard what Kyung said. The moment you got up and turned the doorknob, he jumped back, just in time to be inconspicuous. "Ready to go?" he asked.

"Uh," you turned to Kyung, once again feeling bad for leaving her during a meal. She nodded in approval, which meant she'd be kind enough to put your food in a container and clean up after you. "Yes, I am." you smiled brightly.