Chapter 2

"Hello, how can I help you?" the secretary sweetly said.

"Hey, I brought my friend here for the new job," Kyung pointed to you.

"Nice," the woman responded, she seems kind, "Name?"

"(Y/F/N)," you responded.

She looked to the side on the computer and nodded, "That's you, now, hun, follow me." She stood up and walked to a nearby elevator. You stared back at your roommate and pointed to the elevator, signalling a question; are you coming? while also mouthing the words. Kyung chuckled and shook her head. She flicked her wrist, shooing you away to your dream job, kind of.

You waved as she exited the building, walking back to the silver Volvo.

You turned to the middle-aged- well, seemed like it- woman and asked her a basic question, "Unnie? What's your name?" You didn't really know if she was comfortable when you called her unnie, but, whatever. The little elevator music softly played in your ears.

"Chi Yoona, dear." she didn't seem bugged by it, so you were in the clear.

"I like your name, Yoona unnie! Hm, can I call you by your first name?" you perked up.

She smiled, "Sure."

You and Yoona got off at the fourth floor and walked out into the hallways. She stood in front of you and knocked on the white door. You could hear some music coming from inside the room.

The door finally opened and the secretary spoke to the man who answered the door, "She's here." she signalled you to come up to her and introduce yourself, "(Y/F/N), nice to meet you," you smiled. (i'm not gonna do the bowing thing because idk when to put it and i don't wanna have people like 'omg thats not when they bow iqwashjglda' and then they rage eh)

"Hello, nice to meet you too. I'm the head-manager, follow me." He walked in with you following quickly but shyly behind. Yoona gave you a thumbs up and went back to the elevator to go down back to the front desk, or whatever business she had.

You stepped in the room which was a dance practice room. You saw the seven members of Bangtan Sonyeondan and almost fainted but you tried to keep it casual and professional. You turned your head back forwards and stopped yourself from staring. A couple of the members noticed you, a newcomer, but kept dancing regardless. The staff as well acknowledged your presence and waved. You awkwardly waved back and went to a vacant chair and sat down. Manager-nim came up next to you and smiled, putting his hands together and watching the seven boys dance. He was going to introduce you, or make you introduce yourself, after the boys' dance.

After a bit, the boys had finished their dance and perked their heads in your direction. You were on your phone, but you noticed- out of the corner of your eyes- that they were staring. You flashed them a smile and leaned your head back down to eye your phone and kept playing your game. You didn't know how you didn't break your wall and fangirl all over the place, but it was a good thing you didn't. The staff didn't have anything you could do at the moment so you played to pass time.

Manager-nim clapped his hands loudly, calling attention, "All right, everyone. We've got someone new here today, so please treat her well." He glared down at you, "Introduce yourself," he said calmly. Instead of it sounding of an order, it sounded more of a request. He seemed friendly.

"Hello, I'm (Y/F/N). Nice to meet you all." you were impressed with yourself for containing yourself, even in this situation; surrounded by your favourite idols- with their hot ass appearances, and judging eyes. Of course, today is a test, so you kept at your best behaviour. "I hope I will fit in well," you cutely smiled to everyone.