Chapter 16

"Hey, it's (Y/N) ah!" one of the members, Hoseok, said when he saw you enter through the entrance.

Immediately, all the boys' heads turned away from the television to your direction. On the couch, there was Yoongi, who was inevitably asleep, Taehyung, who smiled when he saw you came- happy that you actually did show up, and there was also Jimin- whose annoyed expression, probably from watching sports, changed into a surprised but glad one at the sight of you. And, as previously mentioned, there was Hoseok, whose smile as bright as the sun almost made you squint your eyes.

You scanned the area, noticing that Namjoon and Jungkook weren't there. "Where's Namjoon and Jungkook oppa?" you asked Jin. His eyes suddenly went wide, "Oppa?" he questioned.

"Oh, uh, yeah, he wanted me to call him that." you stated, making Jin's grin grow large. He pretended to wipe a tear from his eyes, indicating his proudness, "They grow up so fast,"

You tilted your head questioningly, confused by his choice of words. He waved it off and he insisted you go join the boys while he said he'd prepare lunch. Jin continued, "Speaking of Jungkook, you should hear about how much he talks about you here. It's amazing,"

"He talks about me?" you asked.

"Oh, yes, so very much. He says things like how much you mean to him, and other stuff like he loves you," Jin mumbled the last part where he mentions the maknae saying that he loves you. "I should stop talking, he probably wouldn't like me spilling all of his insecurities also. Now, now, go to the boys, I'll be cooking in the kitchen if you need me,"

You nodded and walked away to a vacant armchair, right there just for you to take. "Can I sit here?"

Jimin laughed, "No, of course you can't."

You made a fake pout and fell to the floor, sitting down indian style. Just then, Jimin chuckled again, "I was kidding, (Y/N)! You can definitely sit there!" he smiled.

You innocently tried to laugh along, but failed. You got up and sat back down on the armchair. Staring at the television in confusion, you asked them what they were watching. All they responded was that it was a sort of sport, even though you already knew that- you just wanted to subliminally indicate that you were disinterested. After all, you were the guest, and you weren't particularly entertained. But you chose to remain silent, anyways.

-

"Lunch is ready!" Jin called, and at that very moment, Namjoon came waddling to the kitchen from a nearby hallway, presumably the one that leads to the bedrooms. You waved, him noticing you. "Oh, hi, (Y/N)!" he greeted. You smiled and saying hello to him as well.

Jin handed you a plate of kimchi, you immediately grabbing it and taking in the smell. You thought you'd be polite and wait for everyone to get their plate before you dig in. Your eyes kept scanning the place but Jungkook wasn't anywhere to be seen. Taehyung noticed your concern, so he spoke up.

"Jungkook went to the studio to practice. He wasn't here last night- and he came back late, so he missed our late dance practicing."

"Your late dance practicing? Do you dance late every night?" you asked.

He shook his head, "Not every night. Like, maybe every four days or so," he stated.

You mumbled a low "Oh." and began to munch up your food, knowing everyone else had started. You were genuinely sad that Jungkook wasn't here, but you tried not to show it. You kept eating your food, looking up- observing and listening to everyone else's conversations. Some of them were talking about their next comeback, some just enjoying their food, others talking about memes and ARMY.