Chapter 8

You are currently walking through the streets of the city's downtown. Shopping, exploring, browsing, testing foods, normal tourist activities. You had went shopping for clothes (because you gotta look dope) (hah get it) and bought yourself; white Vans, pastel pink- though grey-ish- t-shirt, black mid-thigh shorts with some design and holes on the bottom quarter, a black floral jacket, and a summer dress in a pastel pink mixed in with pastel violet colour as well as some new grey socks.

What you were wearing at the moment was a salmon coloured shirt with some pink popsicles scattered among it accompanying some denim overalls. The bottom of the overalls stopped above your ankle and it folded comfortably, some tears in the overalls here and there. You wore rose gold ankle shoes, just simple like that- no shine whatsoever.

You walked down the streets, bags of clothes and pairs of shoes in both arms. You came across a sweet little park that was oddly placed in the middle of everything. Like it was forced, because it is unusual to put a small garden in the middle of giant business buildings. But it still looked quite nice and natural. There were sculpted green bushes in the shapes of such animals; deer, flamingos, and a small owl just to the side. There were arches surrounding a small walkway out of gravel through the park, that were covered by small pastel pink roses and more other types.

You found the park lively and aesthetic. You decided to take a minor break from walking and took a seat down on a nearby wooden birch bench. You observed the scenery. It had a peaceful vibe to it. Even though there were little monsters- I mean, ahem, little precious pure ones, you know, kids, running around and flailing their arms, playing tag or hide and seek.

There was a small fountain in the middle of everything and the splashes of the water bouncing down from the tap (?) onto the round pool on the bottom sent most drops of water into the air, creating a soft mist. It was quite relaxing.

After talking a pause, you went to an art museum. Every painting had a secret meaning behind it and you spent most of your time trying to figure them out without peaking at the little explanatory boards under the pieces. There were families and individuals crowding the area so you agreed with yourself to get out of there before the pesky children- oh sorry, I didn't mean to do it again, cough, before the adorable minors burst out your ear drums for whining aloud to their parents if they can leave and get some McDonalds.

You spent the rest of the day touring the city when you had concluded on a simple decision to get something in your stomach before you starve, going to eat. Most of the petite restaurants didn't particularly draw you in, neither did any of the gigantesque ones either, so what did you do? Haha, yeah, that's right, you basic chick went to a café to get yourself a BLT sandwich and a cup of coffee. (that's not meant to offend anyone, it's just my self humour) (also im not sure if they have blt's so just roll with it,, its too late now)

You turned the corner and found a generic café right there, patiently waiting for you. You got to the door and immediately heard screams and squeals coming from the inside. Hoping it wasn't someone being massacred, you peaked through the giant glass windows only to find a bunch of teenage-looking girls surrounding a group of males.

The boys started to walk away from them to the doorway, attempting- well, what it seemed- to escape the squealing girls who were obviously top photographers since they were taking pictures and selcas with the group without them knowing- oh, who am I kidding, of course they noticed, they just didn't care. (can you believe that's one sentence wtf did i do smth wrong)

"Well, I'm not dealing with that shit, bye~" you mumbled under your breath, throwing an imaginary peace sign with your hands and trying to leave. I repeat, trying.