Chapter Four - Can Anyone Actually Read What I Am Writing Down for the Title?

Y/N was breathing heavily, and looked at her sweaty hands. She looked around panicked, and so did the other students that got called.

"Okay, stages hands on the left, actors and actress on the right!" Mr. Willis said, smiling brightly.

Moo shuffled over to Y/N, an awkward smile in his face as he walked next to her. "I don't even know what this play is about." Moo whispered to her, placing an arm around her. Some of the male actors were giving her glances.

"It's about the Victorian era, of course. I have to wear a stupid dress." She said with a growl, avoiding eye contact with Mr. Willis. "I heard it's a romance." Moo said, wiggling his eyebrows.

She felt sick to her stomach. "What if I get someone other than you, a friend? I am the main female actress." She said with a sigh, placing a hand on her forehead.

"My good looks will definitely get me the part." He said, raising his arms and winking. She let out a small giggle, giving him a tiny smile. He smiled back, and rubbed her back slightly.

"Okay, class, we will now be handing out parts!" Mr. Willis yelled at them, throwing scripts. Y/N giggled softly, catching one out of the air and reading it. The cast was already picked. "Oh no....." She muttered as she looked at the list. Brock wasn't a main character.

"Brock?" She said quietly, her face on a frown. Brock looked at her, his sunglasses still on. He was cursing in his head. She could tell.

The male lead actor was Connor Freeman. A nasty football player, a popular dude who loved picking on the 'lower class'. This wasn't good. She held her stomach, dropping her script, and running out, earning confused looks.

She ran to the nearest garbage can, which was next to door of the auditorium, and threw up. Some chuckles were heard from inside, and she just cried.

She stopped throwing up, and wiped her mouth, just as the bell rang for her last class. She didn't feel like going at all. People were horrible. Her teachers were horrible. They could've at least put another girl in the play! And there was a missing seen. She had to kiss with the blond-haired, brown-eyed, tan-skinned Connor. She dislikes him, only because she shan't hate him. Fancy words, yes.

She grabbed her backpack from inside, avoiding all the looks as she walked back out, going into the office. "I, uh, threw up." She muttered, her face paling as she saw her mother there. She ran to M/N, and hugged her, tears spilling down her face.

"Come on, baby, lets go home." Her mother said as she picked Y/N up, cradling her. "I'm sorry....." Y/N mumbled to her mother, wiping her eyes as she hugged her harder.

"Don't be! It's okay that you get nervous." Her mom said as she hopped in their dingy minivan, placing her in the front seat. "If it wasn't for that group of boys, I wouldn't have known!" She said with a chuckle, and winked at Y/N.

Y/N blushed a deep red, and placed her hood on her head as she buckled up, hiding her face with her hands. "Why mom?" She asked quietly, peeking through her hands, her E/C eyes shining through.

"I like seeing you blush. It's adorable. Besides, I don't think I've ever seen you blush before." She said, starting the car and straightening out her work uniform. "And that many boys? Most of them looked like creeps!" M/N said with a loud laugh, causing Y/N to jump. "I barely even know them. Besides, they are just friends." She explained quietly, turning her head to the window as her mom drove out of the school.

"Just friends. Yep." M/N replied, holding in another laugh. Y/N blushed even deeper, hiding her face with her F/C backpack, not looking up. She pulled into the driveway, and hopped out, opening the door for Y/N. Y/N gathered her backpack, hugging her mom once again as she looked at her tiny house. "Is it okay if I go to bed?" She asked M/N, her mom passing her the keys.

"Of course!" M/N said as she hopped back in the car and driving away. That meant that Y/N would be home for longer than usual. She let out a loud sigh, and dropped her backpack off in the room.

She changed into shorts and an oversized t-shirt, cuddling up in a blanket on the couch as she turned on the television to find a movie to watch.

It was hard.

Haha.

Funny. But really. So much had happened in that one day. She had met some of her best friends, and ended getting to go home early. They actually cared about her, because she suspected that they had told the office that she threw up.

This is what is was like. This is how it was to have real friends. Not fake friends, friends that hurt you, betrayed you, were totally fake. An actual factual friend. Or 'friends'.

She sighed as she snuggled deeper into the blanket, placing on a random show, which happened to be a game show.

They had cared about her. They had cared enough to actually want to be her friend. And she wasn't pissed off anymore that they treated her differently just because she was a girl.

Fuck. Even if she was a bit, they were just kidding. They were nice about it, too. They didn't harm her, or what they thought was a him, at any moment. No. They really didn't. Maybe some mean remarks about what she was wearing, not noticing what she looked like, but oh well.

Boys will be oblivious. Very oblivious for that matter. So oblivious, that they can't tell a girl from a boy. And that made her happy. Extremely happy. They would still tease her just because she was a girl, just not be as mean.

And for being sick, she couldn't have been any happier.

A/N - Good Afternoon Night Owls, Morning Birds, and Permanently Exhausted Pigeons! I know that this story may be going too fast. I don't think so. 4 chapters for one day. Which is pretty descriptive. Tiny hints of romance, which won't come until later. Even though I only have around one person reading this, I won't abandon this story. I'm having too much fun writing this story. WAY too much fun. And I'm just congratulating myself at almost 100 followers!! WHOOP WHOOP!

- Your Friendly Neighborhood SC.